The Home

I awoke as I had hit my head on something. I couldn't see, I began to panic when I had realized there was a bag atop of my head. I started to breathe heavily, beginning to have a panic attack. I couldn't see a thing. I was struggling to find my inhaler, just in case, it escalated. Then, someone, or...something had opened the hatch of the van or car door. I felt like something was clogging my windpipe. Begging for some air to filter through. A normal feeling, yet in a situation like this. It felt oddly bizarre.

<BREATHE DAMN IT BREATHE>

But nothing came out.

The thing that had opened the hatch grabbed me and picked me up. Sitting me down upright. hard onto the vehicle's flooring, shoving something familiar into my mouth MY INHALER I breathed in the Zanamivir that tasted still tangy. But it relieved me that I could finally breathe again. Not as well as normal, but it was alright.

The something took the bag of my head to reveal a.MAN another person I was going to say something but no words came out "Better keep your mouth shut, and you will NOT end up like some of the others" I gulped a big lot of saliva. They took me towards the ginormous house that looked very cosy and normal for a humble rich and happy family the man shoved me hard forwards "Pick up the pace you wimp" he called me a wimp it didn't bother me I hear it a lot and I've gotten used to it so it doesn't matter that much to me.

I still don't understand, why I out of all people have been chosen to be brought to their humble home. There must be much nicer people inside. Compared to the giant man that stands behind me, who keeps nudging me to keep moving. Once we get inside there are not that many things around, other than a few fake flowers and stuff that you can find easily at Michaels. Some very fancy leathery furniture and fake animal fur rugs that lay in front of a very large fireplace. Which was burning at the moment that means someone else is here. Probably that one woman with the light red hair, just as if she was reading my mind. Here comes the woman, striding her way down the stairs in an elegant and quite revealing outfit that I suppose her husband was enjoying the sight of the radiant woman who was walking towards him and placing her hands upon his broad shoulders and chest. "Hello love," she said in a fancy UK accent, "I see you have brought our guest in. I hope you feel welcomed here dearest"  Honestly, I really didn't feel welcomed. Nor did I want to. I wanted to go back home, away from this place. Away from these people, I don't know. I couldn't talk to them, I barely knew English. Only a few words.

I was..terrified. I didn't know why I was here, or what they wanted. I was confused, lost, and scared. I was shaking because of how scared I was, and I'm hoping that they didn't notice.

I just wanted to run..but I couldn't.

I was too scared to run...

So I stayed still, I felt uncomfortable and a little suspicious. Why would these very Rich people have chosen me? To have me kidnapped? Which...Is also very suspicious of them to do.I guess...I don't know what I'd call it. 

To be continued

By: Batmaggs3225 and Lonely Deer