Rant About Klance

*Spoilers for Voltron Legendary Defender*

Hi! As you may have seen on my board, I wrote a mini rant on why I hate this ship. Well honey, you're in for a big one this time. This time you get a full on rant about why I hate Klance. Enjoy!

What is Klance?

Klance is a ship between the two characters Keith and Lance. As of yet it is not canon.

Why do people ship Klance?

Well, this was a hard question. They always argue, Keith seems to hate Lance and Lance likes to make fun of Keith. They have multiple arguments through out the entire thing. They were rivals. See, I could see Pidge x Lance, but that's because they are close. I guess people are all like, 'We love Klance because they argue and it's soooo adorable!' Nah. I don't know why they would think that. And they think Keith will go all soft on Lance. Gah, just read the next section-!

Well, what's your opinion Robin?

Keith would always hate Lance. No matter what. Him and Lance's personalities just clash. Keith will still find him annoying through anything. He won't be all like, 'Lance you're so funny.' Based off of his entire personality, he would think more of, 'Lance shut up, that was stupid.' And when people like eachother, even just as friends, they don't insult eachother. Those two are always going at it and fighting and insulting and nitpicking at eachother.

I seriously hope this ship doesn't become canon. If they miraculously change the characters' personalities just to put them together, it would be worthless and dumb. Characters can't just switch up like that. Once their character becomes established, they shouldn't change their personality so drastically. Like sure, Keith might become more open and Lance might become a tad less obnoxious, but that wouldn't be changing their characters. Lance would still be the life of the party because that is one of his main character traits. And Keith won't lose his firey attitude because that's one of his main character traits.

So to change a character's entire personality, well, that would be like making the character new. It wouldn't be the genuine character that the fandom has grown to love.

Also, I hate rival ships. All of them. I hate rival ships, like Jamilton. Ooh that one can die. I hate Jamilton. And Klance. That's basically the same thing! Rival shipping trash! Ugh!

A note to the shippers...

This isn't against you guys. Don't feel like it is. You are free to ship whoever you want. I just feel like this should be a crack ship because it doesn't make sense. And I might start an anti-Klance petition, but whatever. You can ship whoever, feel free to disagree with this entirely.

I disagree with you politely and tell you that you can ship whatever you want.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed my first small rant. They'll get longer as I find more info... But it seems like the whole world ships Klance so... read and reply.

Tell me what I should rant about next! Please comment your opinions on Klance!