epilogue

It had been 3 years since Jungwoo died, though that text that Jungwoo sent when he was dead still utterly confused him, Lucas finally accepted that he wasn't coming back on the 2 year anniversary. Since then, he and Taeyong got closer and became good friends. He had become much happier and everyone noticed.

He had gotten a girlfriend named Yeona, they loved each other a lot. Of course he would never forget Jungwoo, but he knew he couldn't let what happened stop him from loving another. He wanted to have a family, he wanted kids so he could spoil them. He wanted to be happy.

Lucas was on his way to Jungwoo's grave for the 3 year anniversary. Yeona stopped the car and squeezed her boyfriends hand before smiling sympathetically. She knew this was his personal thing, so she didn't go with him and instead smiled as he walked to the grave.

He sat down in front of the headstone and smiled at it. He set the bouquet of white roses that he brought on the grave. He missed this man a lot, but he wasn't going to cry, that wasn't him at all. Instead he smiled thinking of the times they spent together happily, while they were friends, and for the one month they were dating.

"I miss you Jungwoo. I have a girlfriend now, if we have a child and if its a boy, I'll name it Jungwoo. I hope you know I love you, a lot. Please tell me you're happy, because that's all I want. I'm sorry." Lucas said quietly, he ended up crying. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't hold it in.

He sat there for 20 minutes, catching his deceased boyfriend up on his new life. He heard footsteps behind him as he was explaining his plans for the future. He turned around and smiled when he saw Yeona. He jumped up and grabbed her hand.

"This is Yeona, my beautiful girlfriend." Lucas said, Yeona smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She appreciated how he still loved that boy, and she wasn't jealous one bit. She understood that he loved him very much, and that he would continue to love him forever, and she was okay with that.

"We're naming our first boy, Jungwoo." He said to her, she chuckled and nodded. She actually really liked that name, it was nice. She sat down with Lucas and they both talked to Jungwoo for about 10 minutes before Yeona stood up.

"Come on, Taeyong will be wondering where we are." Yeona said softly, Lucas nodded and stood up, wiping off his pants. He smiled and said bye to Jungwoo, which Yeona did too, before intertwining their fingers and walking towards the car.

Lucas was ready to move on with his life, he had his closure now. He would of course come back to update him on important milestones, but for now he wanted to focus on starting a family with the amazing supportive girl right beside him.

So this book, lowkey sucked and was rushed. Sorry, but I'm currently working on a new Yuwin story that I'll be publishing when all the chapters are written, so look forward to that!