Beginning Without A Conscience

Third Point Of View

Y/n looked down at her/his chained wrists. S/he wrapped her/his fingers around the chain connecting the two handcuffs together.

♪Pop!♪

♪Six!♪

♪Squish!♪

♪Uh uh!♪

♪Cicero♪

♪Lipschitz!♪

Y/n looked up and turned her/his head to where the sound could've possibly come from. There, right by the doorway stood six women, all dressed in black.

Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh! Cicero, Lipschitz!♪

The room became dead silent. One of the women approached Y/n. "So.........you're the chick that murdered Wade Wilson? Congratulations..." The woman said. "What.....what?" Y/n asked, looking at each of them.

♪Pop! Six! Squish! Uh uh! Cicero, Lipschitz!♪

The woman walked back over to the group.

♪He had it coming, he had it coming♪

♪He only had himself to blame!♪

♪If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it♪

♪I betcha you would have done the same!♪

One of the women approached Y/n, reaching her hand out for a hand shake, not that it could be possible. Y/n grabbed her hand, shaking it. "Name's Vanessa..............you know how people have these little habits that get you down? Like...Wadey! Wadey liked to chew gum.......wait no, not chew.........pop!" Vanessa put a hand on her hip. "So, I come home this one day and I'm really irritated and looking for a little sympathy, and there's Wadey. Lying on the couch, drinking a beer and chewing--no, not chewing, POPPING! The smart devil.........so, I said to him, I said 'You pop that gum one more time…' And the bastard did! So I took the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots." Vanessa stopped to pause. "Into his head!" She added. Y/n's eyes grew wide. These women must have known Wade Wilson. The women began to approach Y/n with their heads lowered in shame.

♪He had it coming, he had it coming♪

♪He only had himself to blame!♪

♪If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it♪

♪I betcha you would have done the same!♪

Vanessa backed away as a red headed woman approached Y/n. She wore a maid outfit with a tag saying Siryn. "I met Wade Wilson from Salt Lake City about two years ago and he told me he decided to experiment with his love life. We hit it off right away! So, we started living together. He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner, the usual!" The woman said, spreading her arms out. She raised a finger with her face changing to a look of disgust, with her getting close to Y/n's face. "Then........I found out, single he told me? Single, my ass! Not only had he been married! Oh no. He had SIX wives! One of 'em Mormons, ya know?" The woman then shrugged. "So that night, when he came home from work, I fixed him his drink as usual…......ya know...some guys just can't hold their arsenic!" The woman exclaimed, looking up at the sky, her hands turning into fists.

♪He had it coming!♪

♪He took a flower in it's prime!♪

♪And then, he used it!♪

♪And he abused it♪

♪It was a murder, but not a crime!♪

"So......ya became one of his fiancés?" A woman asked, approaching Y/n with her hands behind her back. Y/n nodded, a bit on edge. The woman smiled. "Ah, I could have been the Theresa Wilson!" The woman said, putting her hands on her cheeks, closing her eyes. The woman opened her eyes and put a hand on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n and the woman looked at the other women. "Now, I'm standing in the kitchen carving up the chicken for dinner, minding my own business, and in storms my husband Wade in a jealous rage...........and he be screaming at the top of his lungs, 'You be screwing the milkman! You be screwing the milkman!'" The woman said. "Then! Then, he ran into my knife. Ran into my knife 'bout ten times!" The woman then began to laugh. She then turned to Y/n with a death stare.

♪If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it♪

♪I betcha you would have done the same!♪

Y/n gasped, covering her/his mouth with her/his hands. One of the women approached Y/n. The woman had a look of paranoia on her face. "Erm.......mit keresek én itt? Azt mondják, a híres lakóm lefogta a férjem, én meg lecsaptam a fejét. De nem igaz. Én ártatlan vagyok. Nem tudom, miért mondja Uncle Sam, hogy én tettem. Próbáltam a rendőrségen megmagyarázni, de nem értették meg." The woman blurted out. Y/n looked over at Siryn. "She means what am I doing here? They say my famous tenant held my husband as I chopped his head off. But it is not true, I...I...I am innocent. I don't know why Uncle Sam says I did it. I tried to explain the police, but they did not understand..." Siryn whispered. Y/n looked over at the woman. Theresa looked over at the woman. "But did you do it?" Theresa asked. The woman shook her head. "Uh, uh! Death not guilty!" The woman responded. All the women looked at Y/n. Another woman approached Y/n, dressed in red. The woman crossed her arms across her shoulders. "Anastasia's sister, Veronica and her had this double act. And Anastasia's husband, Wade, traveled around with them. With the last number in their act, they did 20 acrobatic tricks in a row, one, two, three, four, five, splits, spread eagles, back flips, flip flops, one right after the other!" The woman explained. She sighed then looked at Y/n. "This one night before a show they were down at the hotel in Cicero, the three of them, having fun! Then..........they ran out of ice, so Anastasia offered to get some..." Anastasia paused, tapping her chin for a moment. "So........Anastasia comes back, opens the door….and surprise surprise! Veronica and Wade doing number seventeen........the spread eagle!" The woman said. "But! Anastasia went into such a state of shock, she completely blacked out! Anastasia couldn't remember a damn thing! It wasn't until later..........that she discovered the blood on her hands...she knew! Oh.....she knew!" The woman backed away from a paranoid Y/n.

♪They had it coming♪

♪They had it coming!♪

♪I didn't do it, but if I done it♪

♪How could you tell me that I was wrong?♪

A blond woman approached Y/n. The woman knelt down to Y/n's level. "Yelena...." She stated. "I loved Wade Wilson more than I could possibly say. Real artistic guy, sensitive, a painter. But he had been always trying to find himself. He'd go out..........but then, he found......Ruth, Gladys, Rosemary....and Irving............I guess you can say we broke up because of artistic differences. He saw himself as alive while I saw him as dead! So.......I chopped off his head!" Yelena said.

♪The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum!♪

♪They had it coming, they had it coming♪

♪They had it coming all along♪

♪'Cause if they used us, and they abused us♪

♪How could they tell us that we were wrong?♪

♪He had it coming, he had it coming♪

♪He only had himself to blame!♪

♪If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it♪

♪I betcha you would have done the same♪

"Yelena! Vanessa! Siryn! Anastasia! Death! Theresa! Back to your cells murder mistresses!" A male's voice yelled. The women all looked at Y/n. "I'm really impressed on how you killed Wade Wilson!" Yelena commented, walking to the door. "He escaped me..." Vanessa said, approaching the doorway. "Slick bastard." Siryn muttered as she left the room. Anastasia nodded and followed the other women. Death looked at Y/n. Y/n looked away from the women. Death gave Y/n a smile then walked over to the doorway.

"Welcome to hell..........Y/n..." Y/n told herself/himself.