11 - out of greek mythology

matt ended up putting melissa and laura into a cell with stiles' dad and rachel was holding scotts hand as she sat beside him

"please, he needs to see a doctor." melissa said.

"you think so?" matt asked.

"hey, hey! you listen to me!" stiles' dad began.

"it's all right. i'm okay." scott said.

"no, honey, you're not okay." melissa cried.

"it doesn't hurt mom." scott said.

"cause that's the adrenaline, okay? please, let just take a look at him. i can help stop the bleeding." melissa said.

"they have no idea, do they?" matt asked scott and rachel.

"let her take a look, please." laura said to matt.

"shut up! shut up! shut up! shut up! ladies, if you keep talking, i'm gonna put the next bullet through her head." matt said looking over at rachel.

"okay. okay." laura said as melissa cried even more.

"back to the front, mccall and collins. after you." matt said as the two of them looked at their moms before walking out of the room.

matt brought them into the room where stiles and derek were and rachel was relieved that stiles was okay.

"the evidence is gone. why don't you just go?" scott asked him.

"you think the evidence mattered that much, huh? no-no, i want the book." mat said.

"the book?" rachel asked.

"what book?" scott asked.

"the bestiary. not just a few pages, i want the entire thing." matt said.

"i don't have it. it's gerard's. what do you want it for, anyway?" scott asked him.

"i need answers." matt replied.

"answers to what?" scott asked him.

"to this." matt said lifting up his shirt and showing some scales on his side.

"yeah, you should probably get that checked out." rachel said but that only made him glare at her.

-