Believe

I don't know how long Rowan and I stayed in that position. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. 

To my disappointment he broke the hug.

"I was embarrassed and I don't like to talk about it." I confessed. I wiped my eyes but I was still shaking.

"I'm a safe person Mary, you can always come to me," Rowan said sweetly. I looked into his eyes and I believed him.

"I believe you." I said. 

I turned and put on my sweater. 

When I turned around Rowan was sitting on the bed.

"We can share, if you want." Rowan said.

"Ok, you will be my first boy to sleep with though."

"Thats a compliment," He said.

I woke up with protective arms around me. Rowan. I looked at him. He was awake.

"Morning Mary," he said, his voice full of sleep.

"Morning Owen!" I smirked.

"Owen?" Rowan said.

"Yeah, you call me Mary I call you Owen!" I laughed.

"I like that," Rowen said.

Ok so quick pause! I will be writing ROWEN and OWEN but they are the same person! Continue!

I left to go visit Becky after I showered, and had breakfast. Be my was at the park. She looked upset.

"Becky?" I asked.

"Go away Anne!" She shouted.

"I-I," I started.

"Stop talking to me! I know you slept with Caleb last night!" She yelled.

"Who is Caleb?" I cried.

"Don't play innocent! He said y'all slept together!" Becky screamed.

"We didn't! Go off to your boyfriend and stop talking to me! All I wanted was to say thanks again for helping me get into the hotel! I don't even know him and apparently I don't know you!" I screamed back. 

Then I raced off back to the hotel into my room. I found that Owen wasn't there. I sat on the chair and took out a knife. I held it to my wrist. Right when I felt the point dig into my skin Owen ran in.

"MARY!" He yelled rushing over to me.

To late the knife already cut me.

Sorry for the short update! Ugh I hate when I rush stuff! I will hopefully get better at it! LOL!