Chapter 4

Jin and Namjoon wanders and starts to research.

This chapter is not that great in my opinion and I hope everyone enjoy it and I promise to do better in the future

The next few days went by smoothly and everyone was spoiling Yoongi from left and right.

Namjoon pulled Jin to the side one day and asked should they set rules and punishments for Yoongi. At first, Jin wasn't for the idea until Yoongi threw and fit about eating vegetables and broke a glass a juice. The others was out for a meeting with the manager and said that Yoongi and Jin had a fever as an excuse for their absence.

"Yoongi." Jin said. Yoongi ceased his temper tantrum for a quick second before resuming. Jin sighed and picked Yoongi up and placed him in the corner. "You're going to sit her for 15 minutes and think about your actions. If you move from this spot you're gonna get a spanking and no treats." Jin said and walked away as Yoongi cried.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Learned your lesson sweetie?" Yoongi nodded. Jin smiled and picked him up and rubbed his back soothingly. "My baby a good baby." Jin whispered. "Can my baby finally eat his veggies for mommy?" Yoongi nodded. "That's mommy's baby." Jin sat Yoongi in his lap and started to feed him and then gave him a bottle instead of his regular sippy cup. Jin held the bottle for Yoongi as he sucked on it. Jin heard the door open and saw a crying Jimin, a tired Tae, a sleep Jungkook who was carried by Namjoon, and a mad Hoseok. "What happened?" Jin asked as he burping Yoongi who fell asleep after he burped.

"Jimin took Hoseok precious item that I brought for him and broke it beyond repair and Jimin got hit by Hoseok, full force, because of it causing Jimin to cry. Tae got chased by dogs. Jungkook got sleepy during the meeting and fell asleep while Tae was playing." Namjoon reported. Jin just sighed and shook his head. "You guys...." He said as he was laying Yoongi down on the couch placing a pacifier in his mouth while placing a blanket in him. 'Now for Jimin and Jungkook.' Jin thought. He went over to Jimin and took his hand as he took Jungkook off of Namjoon and carried him. He took Jimin and Jungkook to his room. Once Jin got Jungkook situated, He sat Jimin on his bed and squatted down in front of Jimin and wiped his tears. "Jiminie why did you break Hoseok's stuff?"

"I-It was an accident. I-I didn't m-mean to." Jimin sobbed while he was explaining what happened. Jin nodded. "Ok Jimin." Jin said in a soft tone."

"Get some sleep alright. You can sleep in my room?" Jimin nodded. "Alright, just lay down."

Jin left the room as soon as Jimin went to sleep. "Namjoon?" Jin whispered when he went into the kitchen. "Mm?" Namjoon turned his attention to JIn. "Do you think Jimin and Jungkook are littles?" Namjoon made a confused face. "What about Tae? You don't think he's a little?" Jin shook his head with a smile. "No he acts more of a caregiver like us. Hoseok reported that to me. Anyway what tired Jungkook out so fast?" Namjoon thought about it for a while. "He played at the park with Tae when Jimin and Hoseok wouldn't because they were to busy fighting each other." Jin nodded. 'Yep a little........or am I wrong?'

Hoseok came into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and sat at the table. "Hobie?"

"Huh?"

"How hard did you hit Jimin when your stuff shattered?" Hoseok shrugged.

"Jimin said he is really sorry for what he did?" Hoseok just nodded. "He cried himself to sleep because of it."

"He did?" Jin nodded. "Tell him it's ok and that I overreacted." Jin nodded.
____________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi work up and looked around. "Hi baby. I see you are awake." Yoongi nodded and felt his pants were wet. "Mommy......" Yoongi sniffed. 'Things to note- When Yoongi regresses farther he loses control over bladder. Also he acts more like an infant than 1 years old.' Jin thought to himself as he picked Yoongi and brought him to the bathroom and ran his bath. "Namjoon can you get some stuff ready for Yoongi while he takes his bath?" Jin called out and heard shuffling. Jin then placed Yoongi in the tub and put some toys in the water as well.

____________________________________________________________________________

Search: How to know your a little? And what are signs to spot other littles?

10 signs you might be a little
www.youcool.com/?/watch

12 signs your a little (or a lot) Type A

___________________________________

10 signs you might be a little
1.Softness Affinity
2.Extremely sensitive
3.Little Communication
4. Pouty Princess Syndrome
5. Simple Things Are Too Hard
6. You LOVE To Coloring
7. You Love Being Taken Care Of/ praised
8.Cute Accessories Everywhere
9. Talking To Your Favorite Stuffies
10. Oral Fixation
____________________________________________________________________________

"Jin I got some advice about signs of a little and Jimin and Jungkook matches it to a T. Well.....Mostly Jimin." Namjoon said after his 'hours of research'. "Oh, Do tell." Jin said playing along. "Better I can show you." Namjoon said as he opened the computer and turned it to face Jin. Jin read the list and his eyes widen at the word 'Oral Fixation.' "Jimin got that. I noticed it a while along with Yoongi. That's why I carried those lollipops with me to prevent them from putting pens and random objects in their mouths." Jin said after a moment thought.

"I don't know if you noticed but Jungkook loves to be praised." Namjoon said while thinking back at all the times they group praised the youngest and how he reacted. "Oh yea he does."

____________________________________________________________________________

"We're going to test it today huh?" Jin nodded. "Do I really have to be the one to hurt their feelings and then build them back up?" Namjoon nodded. "Fine." Hoseok said as he lifted himself off the couch after of days of planning they were ready. Tae took Yoongi out the house for a few hours or until the have results.

"Don't force them into anything and don't hurt their feeling to bad." Jin said in a soft tone.

"Got it."

Notes:

The advice I got is from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o46Ki_3dkC8
If you have any advice/tips, I would be happy for your advice.