Chapter four. Evans house.

I didn't realize how much I drank, or how drunk I was, till we were going to the car I ended up taking my shoes off so I wouldn't trip and hurt myself. But it was still no use, I couldn't even make it down the hall without holding on to the wall. So Evan just ended up carrying me. I just ignored all the people hooping and hollering at Evan because they probably thought we just slept together and I was to sore to walk or something. Puh-lease, he wishes.

After what felt like forever we finally made it to Evans car. He put me in the passenger seat then got in the car. We got to his house and he brought me tis room and gave me one of his t shirts and sweat pants I threw them on cause I'm still wearing a bra. I got in bed and he kissed me and got in himself. I turned over on my side to face him and I said "ya know what?"

"What?"

"I love youuuu" he laughed and kissed my forehead

"I love you too. Now go to bed, its late"

"Ooooooookay" I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and Evan wasn't in bed I say up then BAM! I got the worst headache ever! I laid back down and groaned really loudly. I wonder what time it is? "EVAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!" Owe owe that hurt! "What?!" He comes running in "owe shhhhhh whisper baby" I say. "Sorry baby," he says whispering. "What's wrong?" "What time is it?" I say holding my head. "Like.... 1:30" he says looking at his phone. "WHAT!" I say immediately regretting that I yelled and held my head again. "It's to late to go back to school Evan! What am I supposed to do? Oh my God Evan! How could you let me sleep so late?!"

"Babe calm down! It's one day, and how much do we learn on Tuesdays?" "Ugh you just don't understand! Your scholarship isn't academic, you just have to make sure you stay in shape and don't get hurt!" I regretted that as soon as I said it. I know he works extremely hard and worked extremely hard for that scholarship just so we could go to the same school! "Oh my God Evan! I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!" He just looked at me. I don't think I've ever seen him so hurt or upset. "Breakfast is ready come downstairs" he said. He was so stern and his face was super straight. I was about to burst into tears but I help it together and went downstairs. He had made me pancakes with super greasy bacon and a biscuit. He tossed my plate on the table and started to leave the room. "Where are you going?" I asked "workout room. Gotta make sure I keep in shape, let's hope I don't get an injury while I'm at it! Don't wanna ruin my scholarship!" He says, I'm crying by this point. He walks away, I eat the food and run upstairs feeling a lot better. I grabbed my clothes and ran out of his room and down stairs and wrote him a note

Evan, ιм ѕorry aвoυт wнaт ι ѕaιd. ι dιdnт мean ιт ι ĸnow yoυ do мore тнan jυѕт мaĸe ѕυre yoυ donт geт нυrт! ι love yoυ ѕo мυcн and ι нope yoυ ѕee тнaт ι regreт ѕayιng тнaт! ιт waѕ jυѕт a нeaт ιғ тнe мoмenт тнιng! ιм ѕo ѕorry and ι нope тнaт yoυ can ғorgιve мe, ι love yoυ!

~Brooĸe

I ran home and saw my mom who was home from work doing some paperwork. I saw her look at me with a perplexed look on her face and I just ran to my room. I cried for hours into my pillow until my mom came in and gave me a hug. She didn't ask me what was wrong, or why I wasn't in school she just held me and let me cry. And that's why I love my mom. She knows when to ask questions, and when to just wait and let me decide to tell her on my own. My mom eventually left and I eventually stopped crying and went to my refrigerator and got a soda and a pint of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and put in the notebook.

At about 6:30 Bella called me.

"OMG Brookie where were you?!?! You never skip school! It better be good!

"1. I had a hangover

2. Me and Evan got in a fight."

"What?!?! Oh my God! Well you need to get out of the house! Let loose!! There's a party at Logan's house and it's gonna be awesome!!!

"Ya know what? Any other day I woulda said no way. But I'm gonna go! See ya there!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to get ready. I decided to wear a royal blue crop top that looked like an oversized bow, with a high wasted black mini skirt. I did my makeup, curled my hair with a royal blue thin headband. Same color as the top. I decided to wear some black flats so that I could dance.

I left for Logan's and got there in 20 minutes. I walked in and everyone stared at me then went back to what they were doing. Then I went to the kitchen to get a drink then I realized why everyone was staring at me. At first I thought it was cause Evan wasn't with me. Or the fact that I never go to parties. Or maybe Bella told everyone that me and Evan got in a fight, but no. Right there in the kitchen was something I thought I'd never or have to see. I saw Evan, making out with another girl.