Description

This was never about Kian.

It was always about asserting myself within my pack.

I had not grown up with the classic Alpha Female traits if anything I looked like I would take the place as the Omega Female. Constantly submitting to my littermates from the beginning made me seem like no threat. I was not born with plan hatched, but I would use my past to my benefit. I would grasp the highest rank - even if it meant challenging the one person I had held dear my entire childhood.

I would take the highest rank and be the one to further our pack's legacy.

____________

In the wolves' hierarchy system, places are acquired by being cunning, having agility, and using power. The Alpha Male and Beta Male positions were rarely challenged, meaning males usually only faced challenges for middle ranks.

In contrast, the female positions were never safe due to the females' competitiveness and the need to have her heat fulfilled. Only the Alphas were insured to be allowed to produce more offspring. The rest of the pack being allowed to bred depended on the conditions of the environment - including the number of prey.

The need to pass on your genes leads to the climb for the top position. A mountain which has a steep climb and threatening fall.

____________

Let me know what you think! I have no work this summer and a lot of plane flights ahead of me which means plenty of time to write!

I'm working on the first chapter now, and would love any ideas and input you have! I know the description doesn't give you all that much intel, but I'm SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! LIKE STOKED!!

What do y'all think about the cover?