Chapter 3

Of course Thomas started to run. "Thomas! Why are you always running from things?" Newt shouted. "I'm a runner," Thomas yelled back, but of course Thomas tripped like always. "That's Thomas alright," said Minho. The people where almost to the box when one of the girls says "hi!" "Who are you? How did you get here?" asked Newt. "I'm Harriet and this is Sonya," "Excuse me?" said a boy about 15 years old. "Oh, and this is Aris. Sorry about that Aris," giggled Harriet. "How did you get to this place?" asked Minho. "Same way you did," said Sonya. "I'm guessing you from A except her," said Aris. "A?" asked Newt. "It's your maze letter we are from B. It was supposed to be all girls but he came up one day," explained Harriet. "A is all boys," said Sonya. "She is in A too. She came up one day like he did for you," Newt explained. "Um, who is that over there?" asked Aris. "Oh gosh. Thomas it's ok there just like us!" Newt shouted. Thomas ran back as quickly as he could. "Sorry, I'm still kinda new to this whole maze thing," Thomas said embarrassed. "Your fine. I'm Harriet and this is Sonya and that's Aris," Harriet told Thomas. "Cool," Thomas said. "I don't think we got your names?" asked Sonya. "Oh I'm Thomas," "I'm Newt and this is Minho and Teresa," "We can't say our own names?" Teresa laughed. "Well it's good to have someone new around here," said Harriet. "Do we get a tour or something?" Thomas asked. "Your tour will start in the morning, Chris will get you sleeping arrangements," said Harriet. "Who's Chris?" asked Thomas. "You'll see," said Sonya.