Hoes..Hoes..Hoes(7)

Gunz^^

Trina P.O.V
I Walked Into Blazes House Locking The Door Behind Me..

"ANA !" I Walked Upstairs To See Her Reading A Book.

"Bitch Since When Do You Read ?"I Laughed Putting The Pizza On The Bed.

"When I'm Left Alone By Myself" She Put Her Glasses Down.

She Reached In The Box & Grabbed A Slice Of The Pizza..

"So Hows You And Gunz ?" She Asked With Her Eyes Wide.

"Girl We Good..We Made It Official Yesterday.."I Said Smiling Thinking About Him.

"Mann Fuck Allat Other Shit How's You And Blaze ?" I Asked Knowing She Got A Story To Tell Me.

"Girl Lemme Tell You What This Nigga Did Yesterday.."

Blaze P.O.V
We Walked Into The Building And Seen The Guy we Were Trading With. He Looked Suspicious.

"Blazeeee My Mann How Are You ?" He Asked Reaching For My Hand.

Ignoring His Request, I Leaned Back And Drop The Money On His Desk Along While Grabbing My Money..  

"I've Heard About You..You Seem As Mean As You Look..We Will Be Great Passerby's" He Said Looking At Me Then Gunz.

"Escort Them Out..Have A Nice Day." He Said Waving His Hand.. Before I Walked Out His Guys Pulled Out There Gunz Shooting Fire..

We Shot Back And Pushed Towards The Door..

"FUCK" I Yelled Feeling 2 Bullets Go Through My Back & My Leg.

"Blaze Stay With Me Bruh..We Gone Get You To A Hospital Now..Don't Die On Me Dawg..STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT BLAZE..WAKE UP" Was All I Heard Before I Blacked Out..

Deliana P.O.V
Me And Trina Laughed At What Happened Yesterday..

"Girl I Would've Done The Same Shit She Got Some Balls Fucking With Him Right In Front Of You..& His Ass Is Totally Wrong For Doing That With That Boy Lmfao" She Laughed Getting The Pizza Box And Walking Outta The Room.

*zzzz* *zzzz* *zzzz*

I Grabbed My Phone And Seen Kutz Calling Me .

(Phone Convo)
Me:Wassup

Him:Come To The Hospital Quick!

Me:Why Is Everybody Okay ? What Happened?

Him:BLAZE WAS SHOT GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!

(Phone Convo Ended)

I Ran DownStairs Grabbed My Shoes And Told Trina What Happened..We Got Into My Car & Rushed To The Hospital.

We Walked In & Went To The Lady And The Front Desk.

"We Need Blaze Carter" I Said Smacking The Desk.