Part 6: 1 week left

The group was sitting in their hotel room with Tommy, all of a sudden someone was knocking at the door, everyone but Tombe looked at it, Tommy and Aliza stood up and walked to the door, it was Jungkook and Jimin wearing their hats and facemasks so they wouldn't get noticed "Hey guys" Jungkook said with his bunny smile "Hi Jungkook and Jimin, whats up?" Tommy replied because Aliza just turned around because she was blushing Shelby was smirking evilly at Aliza, Aliza just mouthed 'Shut up' to Shelby. Tommy invited the boys inside and Jimin was now standing behind Aliza and patted her head, she slowly turned around and became red as a tomato, Jimin chuckled and asked if she could lead him to the living room, Aliza nodded and Shelby and the rest were laughing at her shyness. After Aliza led Jimin and Jungkook to the living room, Shelby and Saphy mumbled 'follow us' and Aliza wanted to die inside, Shelby was now smirking at Aliza evilly again, "How many times are you going to stare at me like that?" "Because we ship you" Aliza now remembered she was turning eighteen in one day and was blushing even more. "Not like that Aliza" Saphy said in panic Aliza let out a sigh and muttered a thank god. "Come on lets go back to the others" Shelby said, "Is that really all you needed to say to me?" Shelby nodded with a smirk, "I hate you" "Love you too." All three girls walked back to the living room Jimin was sat right next to where Aliza would sit. "Go sit next to him" Amber said now being a evil human being. Aliza whispered a 'fuck you' Amber just smiled and walked to Tombe. Aliza shyly sat next to Jimin. Then the door knocked Jimin muttered a 'Oh god that Yoongi hyung' Tommy walked to the door opened it and Aliza was now smirking at Shelby and she was flipping Aliza off. Once Yoongi walked in he looked at Shelby and Lado and asked "Lead me to a bed?" They nodded and went off. Yoongi found a bed and now was sleeping on it, Jungkook and Jimin were trying to learn more english with Aliza and Shelby and was doing very well. Sadly Jin came in and said they had to go. Jimin pecked Aliza on the head smiled and left Jungkook waved goodbye and a see you tomorrow, and Yoongi just waved very tiredly and left. Next door they could hear Namjoon breaking things and they group all laughed and went to bed.

To be continued.........

Huehue