hm

Sigh

My friend is one of those cringey ass ARMYs who still use "You got no jams" and "I hate Snakeu" like tf. Those jokes are 3 and 4 years old. They're tired and annoying. Let them go.

She also reads those cringey your name fics with highschool shit (there's nothing wrong with highschool plots but you know the ones, i'm talking about, right?). She says that shipping is weird. Not really I mean it's just me being a fan. I know that my ships are not really together and of they were, there isn't a very high chance of them coming out.

She doesn't tame any of BTS seriously.

Lil meow meow is a cute name but FUCK she goes overboard. Fake Love is supposed to be a sexy dance but here she goes with "Aww look at lil meow meow in his sparkly shirt." lik wtf he's a grown ass man.

She babies all of them and if I comment anything that isn't innocebt about Jungkook she goes "Dib't talk about baby kookie like that"

"Baby kook ran out of his banana milk."

JEON JUNGKOOK IS A GROWN ASS MAN WHO WATCHES PORN AND TOUCHES HIMSELF TO IT.

She babies all of them. Thoss are grown men in their twenties.

I love her but she's getting annoying JESUS FUCK

Her and I might have to fight and we never have fought in our lives. I'm very close to snapping on her.