💜TIRED💜

Omg I'm actually so proud of myself.

So, since I'm going to audition for a Korean entertainment company (preferrably Starship Entertainment) in about four years, I decided to change my attitude and work harder.

Today in gym class, our teacher told us to run two laps around the soccer posts. I mean, it isn't that far of a run, I just have low stamina. Anyways, I actually ran the two laps at a decent and non-dragging pace, which is unlike me.

Then (this is the best part), I decided to actually work out. Like, I actually willingly got up and decided to work out.

The first thing that I focused on were my arms, since my arms are like, suuuuper weak. Like, I'm not even joking. I can't do a single pushup. Plus, my arms are kinda flabby, and I don't like that.

So, I found this nice Youtube channel called Koboko. The workout I found was around 6 minutes long, and it focused on your arms. The only thing I can't do from there are pushups, but I'll just keep doing part-pushups until I can :)

The second video (from the same channel) that I watched was a 30 minute dance workout. So, that means moving around a lot, bouncing, swaying, swinging, that kind of thing. It even had jumping jacks. There were occasional 1 minute breaks, and the exercises weren't too difficult-- mostly just causes you to sweat.

I love this channel because she puts in a lot of humour and somehow she doesn't sound obnoxious like all the others and she actually motivates you.

Anyways, that's not my point. My point is that I actually did something for once.

The final thing I did was go on a walk with my mom. Since about a few weeks ago, I decided to make it a daily thing to go on a walk every night. I actually love going on walks, I just didn't have a lot of motivation before.

And now I have a motive.

So, what you should take from this is that you can do it if you really want to. If you really try, you can do it. No matter what it is.

I love you all 💜