CH: 1

Lancey and keefy r boyfriends in dis so yeah.
*pats u on the back.* stay safe kid.

Keith's POV
It was a normal day in the castle. Ok, not fully normal. Lance and Hunk were leaving on a mission. Yeah yeah, Its fine that Hunks leaving, but Lance! How am I supposed to stay a week here without my boyfriend?! Maybe I'm getting a little desperate for attention. I don't care. It was about 9:00 or something. I walked over to Lance. "So... A week." I shrugged. "Well, if we get lucky, maybe just later tonight," he said hopefully. "The planets really close and if they're nice we won't have to stay there forever and do all the boring stuff." he smiled softly. I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips passionately. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and wiped them away. "Sorry. I probably sound desperate its just a week." I mumbled, looking at my feet. "No no," he rubbed my shoulder then reached into his bag. "Here. Now a part of me will always be with you or however that saying goes." he laughed and handed me his jacket. I took it from him and kissed him softly. "Thanks. This is way to emotional for a week-" I was cut off. "Or like, 4 hours." he pointed out. "Or 4 hours." I giggled. "Lance! You ready to go buddy?" Hunk asked from across the room. "Well, I guess I should go now." he said. "Mkay. Love you." I said. "Love you two dear." he winked at me. I waved and started walking to dinner. I ate the green goopy stuff in silence. "Well guys, goodnight. I'm going to bed." Shiro said standing up. Everyone else did too and there was a series of me too's and goodnights. I just nodded and walked to my room.
-TIME SKIP- to where everyone's asleep... Exept Keith ;)
I stared up at the ceiling. I found myself already missing Lance. It was the first day. I sat up. I started to breath heavily in and out and blush. I touched my boxers and felt my hard boner from inside the thin fabric. I grabbed my boyfriends jacket off the bed (which I was cuddling with) and put it around me. I reached my hand into my boxers and lightly touched my hard on and whimpered. I grabbed the hood of his jacket and put it over my nose to breath in his scent. There was no way to describe it just... Lance's scent. I softly moaned into the hood as I jerked myself off. I started moaning to myself, pretending that Lance was there. "Ah- ah L- lance faster." I whimpered. I sat all the way up on my knees and continued to rub myself. I ran my finger over my slit and let out a loud moan. I covered my mouth so the other as wouldn't hear. I bend over, my ass sticking up in the air. I take my boxers down to my knees and put my finger flat against my hole. "L- lance." I moaned. "Yes?" I heard a seductive voice say by the door. I jumped a little but stayed in my position. Lance walked over to me and stripped of all his clothes. "I th- thought you'd b- be gone for a we- week." I moaned. "Or a few hours," he said softly. "Now push your fingers in. I want to see you prep yourself baby." he demanded calmly. "Y-yes Daddy." I said and pushed my finger in. I saw him out of the corner of my eye lubricating himself with his pre cum. I put another finger in and did the scissoring motion. I whimpered loudly. "Good boy, I want to hear all of your pretty sounds." he moaned. "I- I'm ready daddy." I said. He got on his knees and put his dick at my hole. I gasped at the cold wet feeling. He pushed all the way in at once and I moaned loudly. Maybe, too loudly. "d- DADDY!" I moaned. "Does it feel good baby?" he asked shakily. I let out a slutty moan. He started ramming into me. He immediately found my G- spot. "Ah Lance, Harder!" I exclaimed loudly. He continued to pound inside of me until he came. He filled me up all the way. "Can I?" I asked sweetly. He pulled out. "Yeah." He panted and fell onto the bed. I stroked myself 3 times and came into my hand. I grabbed tissues and wiped myself off, then finally, laid down next to my boyfriend. I curled up into his chest and he put his arms around me. "That was great." He said softly. "Yeah." I giggled. We heard a knock on the door. "Keith? Are you in there kid?" Asked a familiar voice. Shiro. "Um, Yeah?! Just a sec!" I said loud enough so he could hear me. I scrambled to get something to wear and ended up putting on Lance's robe. Lance just watched me the whole time. "Mmm Hmm?" I said opening the door a crack for Shiro. "Are you... OK?" He asked suspiciously. "Yes! Yeah! Of course!" I said quickly. Holy shit I could feel my fucking balls starting to sweat. We might get caught! "Oh. Well, just keep it down everyone's trying to sleep." He said yawning. "Uh, yeah! Sure! Gotcha!" I said nervously. Shiro walked back to his room. I shut the door and let out a sigh of relief. "That was close." I said. "I don't know why you couldn't have just told him about our relationship already." Lance chuckled and looked at his finger nails. I slid off his robe and got in bed with him again. "Not yet." I yawned. "Y'know, I think he already knows." Lance said. "Shut up." I said playfully. "Only if you tell everyone tomorrow with me." He replied smugly. I glanced up at him from his chest. "Fine. We will."