CH. 2

ALRIGHT PEEPLEEZ IM MAKIN ANOTHER ONE!

Lance stared at the ceiling. damnit! what is it!? See, for a while now, lance had this certain emptiness. despite his usual expressive, dumb self, he wasnt particularly, well, happy. Although, when a certain person would walk by him or make any sort of contact with him, that dark, seeping hole inside him would fill, it would bring happiness, caring and, worst of all, lust. You might ask: "Lance, why the fuck would you be sad if you had lust?"

Lance's POV

well, lemme tell you Allllll the reasons. I either want too:

1. Slam him up against the wall and fuck his brain out

2. push him on the bed and make sweet, sweet love to him.

3. get all courageous and literally ask him politley to have sex with me, his worst enemy.

I look at my clock. 7:48. "Everyone should be up by now." I mutter to myself. I got no sleep. Pondering what I was gonna tell Keith. Yeah, Keith. The person who hates me the most. I got dirty thought just thinking about him...

"Lance, ah, Lance fuck me till I cant walk tomorrow..."

My thoughts trailed off until I shook them off. I stood up and mischeviously smiled. 

"Keith will be screaming my name by tonight."

TIME SKIP

Ah, Breakfast the first stage of my plan. I walked in the kitchen and heard a series of "goodmorning's" Even from Keith. He was blushing. Does.. does he do that  every time he's around me? Uhg, I'm probably just hallucinating, time to take action. I sit by Keith and put my hand on my chin. "Morning, Beautiful." I say with a glimmer in my eye. "L-Lance uhm... Goo- goodmorning!" He says, blushing like mad. No one notices. "What? thats weird. I'd expect everyone to be staring at us...?"

TIME SKIP

Stage 2: tidying up the castle.

we're supposed to be cleaning up the castle today. Of couse, I'm obviously not doing that, I'm going for Keith. Allura gets everybody's attention. "Paladins, I am going to split you up in groups of two. each group will be assigined to a room to tidy up."

"PutmewithkeithPutmewithkeithPutmewithkeith..."

"Shiro, Pidge. If you wouldent mind cleaning the training deck."

"Hunk, Coran, the kitchen."

"And Lance, Keith, the storage closet please."

"Okey dokey, lets get to work." I said. I immediatley grabbed Keith and brought him to the storage room. I shut and locked the door. it was dark. Quiet. "Man, this would be a great place to make out, dontcha think?" I said seductivley. "Oh, uh, y-yeah." this was not the usual Keith. If this was the usual Keith my neck would be slit. Anyways, I smile devilishly. The new Keith was perfect. I heard shuffling and the one dim light turned on. Keith, face still red hot, grabbed a broom and stated sweeping. I went in for another attack. I went behind Keith and put my around his waist. "Wh- Wha-" I quickly cut the raven haired boy off. "I like you Keith." I said seriously. "Are you playing a joke on me?!" Keith said, dropping the broom and turning around to face me. I dropped my hands to my sides "No..."

MANY OF LANCES "PLANS" LATER

I was walking to my room hopelessly. "he just doesn't like me. theres no way of changing that."

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care, I just kept sulking to my room. "Lance?" I heard a quiet voice behind me say. "Keith. The best person in the world. but I cant have him, I can never have him..."  I turn around. "Yeah?" I say. He hesitates as a single tear rolls down his cheek. "Lance... Lance, I love you!" Tears quickly stream down his cheeks. I step closer. He's full on sobbing now. I slip my arms around his waist and hug him. A genuine love filled hug. He looks up and kisses me softly. His lips are wet and salty from crying. I hug him closer and kiss him harder. After what feels like years, we pull away for air. "Stay with me tonight." I look at him and say. He looks up and nods. I brush the bangs from his face and kiss his forehead. He puts his arms around my neck and I pick him up, heading to my room. "I'll stay with you forever Lance." He says looking into my eyes. I look into his beautiful violet eyes and smile. I was happy.