8th Appointment

A/N: Brace yourselves so many things happen in this chapter... It's a long chapter so grab a snack and get comfortable..

Chanyeol sighed softly as his eyes fluttered open to an empty bed. He looked at the watch that sat on the nightstand. 9am.

By the time he realized that the elder was long gone to work, he smiled, deciding to surprise the elder by cleaning the house for him.

Chanyeol's got a lot of free time while Baekhyun still works, it's just right for Chanyeol to help him with the house chores. Although Chanyeol once complained and argued that he should also help, but Baekhyun shushed him and said that he's still a teenager and needs to focus on school. (I wish my mom would tell me that *sigh*)

He started off with the kitchen, living room, leaving aside Baekhyun's room cause the elder didn't wanna change things up.

As Baekhyun once said "Even though my room looks so messy everything is placed there for a purpose."

He also left Baekhyun's bathroom for privacy. He didn't clean his room cause his room was already clean it's been a while since he last slept there anyways.

He reached Baekhyun's office. Singing and dancing along to 'Uptown Funk' while mopping the floor, using the mop as a mic as he showed off his 80s dance moves with all lanky limbs. He actually enjoyed cleaning now that he thinks about it.

"Don't believe just watch UH—" he stopped mid scream, his hips suddenly bumped into the bookshelf causing some books to fall off.

"God that was close" he sighed holding the bookshelf to stop more books from falling as he wondered if Baekhyun had a camera hidden somewhere cause Chanyeol's sure his face was priceless. He bent down picking up books and realizing that they were Baekhyun's college books. He even saw some English, French and Spanish books making him wonder if Baekhyun spoke more than just korean. He smiled as he saw Baekhyun's chicken handwriting when he was younger.

"Hyung was so messy." he giggled as he saw the textbooks filled with notes written everywhere, some doodles, even ripped pages. He continued picking up everything and putting them back in the shelf.

He felt something drop when he lifted the books so he quickly put them on the desk and bent down again.

He picked the small notebook. It almost looked like a diary if they're wasn't a big 'NOTES' carved at the top of the cover. He never saw Baekhyun use that notebook; and that's new because whenever Baekhyun works at the office, Chanyeol would sit on the couch in front and do his chores(which is stare at Baekhyun really, but he brings a coloring book or his homework so he doesn't get caught) and he never saw that notebook, not once.

He figured it was another one of Baekhyun's college stuff until he saw a picture peeking.

"Please let it be when he was young please" he pleaded as he smiled, wondering how Baekhyun junior(behave) looked. He pulled out the small picture, his face full of anticipation.

His eyes widened, and a soft gasp left his lips. Frowning in confusion as he flipped the picture making sure that he saw right.

It was picture of him. A picture he took long before he met Baekhyun.

"How did he g—?" He stopped midway. Frowning when he saw his name written on the first page of the book.

Park Chanyeol, Male, 17 years old. Suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

•Doesn't have any eating disorders. Eat a decent amount of food.
•Nervous and tense around strangers.
•No signs of self-harm
•Talks normally. No stutter except when he's shy or scared.
•Personality: normal, a bit introverted and gets aware and cautious around strangers especially old men.
•Gets nightmares very often.
•Severe panic attacks that sometimes leads to sickness(fever, Flu)
•Triggers: Verbals and sudden touches.
•Most likely been gang raped.