CH.7 Onibus town

Sylvia

I woke up taking a shower putting on a black, red and white dress brushing my hair into a side braid (ignore the bag, watch and shoes).

I grabbed my bag rushing downstairs "morning sylvia I see your ready" Mr. Macao said "morming mhmr. macamo" I greeted with a ribbon in my mouth "she's done let's go" nash said I pulled my socks up tying my laces "seems sylv's still not ready" terari said giggling "hurry up I want to get this journey over with" nash said I scowled at him opening my mouth my ribbon dropping to the floor "I'm trying I don't want to spend my time with a loser warrior like you!" I said "what's that supposed to mean?!" he asks "exactly what it sounds like!" I replied "I swear you are getting on my last nerve princess" he said "my names sylvia and you're already on my last nerve" I said "just tie your ribbon already princess" he said "it's Sylvia!" I said kicking him "if you two are done fighting may we please go?" romeo asks "oh you're coming with us too romeo and wendy?" I ask ignoring nash "yep we want to see him too" wendy replied "and I have to go to my big brother to go home" romeo added "alright then let's go!" I said "sylvia you're forgetting something" terari pointed out as I turned "eh?" I ask "here" nash said tying something onto my hair "eh?" I asked feeling my head "stop saying eh" he replied "eh? why?" I ask "it's annoying" nash replied "you're annoying!" I said "bye have a happy journey!" mr. macao said as I turned smiling "we will thank you bye!" I shouted waving at him "put your hand down" nash said "no! I do what I want!" I said still waving he pulled it down.

Wendy

sylvia stretched her arms "ah~ such a beautiful day" sylvia said "you changed moods quick" I said "well the day's just so beautiful" she said "you're just too uptight to admit you're a tsundere" nash said "what is your problem with me?" she asks "you're annoying" he replied "your more annoying" she said "what?!" he asks "here we go again" kris said as they started bickering "well what do we have here?" the firefox asks "oh hey what was your name?" sylvia asks "red" he replied "that's a lovely name" she said "yeah it's the name of a color" nash said "why are you so mean?" she asks turning "your fathers an idiot" he replied she raised her fist "why you!" she shouted a hand stopped her "you shouldn't be waisting your precious energy on him instead let me thank you" red said "thank me?" she asks "yes thank you for saving me from making a mistake" he replied moving her bangs up "oh there's no n-" she stopped as he kissed her forehead "need for that" she finished placing a hand on her forehead "we're here!" kris said "wow it's so beautiful" sylvia and terari said "let's look around" terari said amazed sylvia turned "sorry" she apologized to the pinkette "watch it!" the pinkette said "I said sorry no need to be so rude pinky" sylvia said I face palmed "maybe you should move!" she said "maybe you should learn some manners and get your eyes checked pinky!" sylvia said "hey!" nash said "what?!" they both ask "luna!" nash shouted "you know this rudey pinky?" sylvia asks pointing to luna "hey!" luna said "well she's-" "I'm his wife" luna said interrupting nash "you're married?" terari asks she clung onto his arm "of course!" luna replied "luna I can't marry you you're my sister" nash said "cool! what's it like being related to rudey pinky?" sylvia asks "hey that's my father you're insulting!" nash said "I thought you hated him" sylvia said "so? she's my sister princess!" nash shouted she kicked him "it's sylvia!" she shouted "so she your girlfriend?" luna asks they both stop turning with glares "girlfriend? are you implying we're an item?" they both ask "uh... well yes" luna replied "no way will I ever date this loser warrior!" sylvia said "let's go to my house" she said dragging sylvia "hey! let go of me!" sylvia protested.

🏠𝓛🏠

she opened the door letting us in "sit down sorry I don't have many places to sit it's been awhile since someone came over" luna said as sylvia sat down on the ground "aren't you going to sit on a sofa princess?" nash asks "no I'm fine besides I like sitting on the ground" sylvia replied "so what brings you to obinus nash?" luna asks "I'm helping her find storm dragneel" nash replied "didn't you say you haven't had anyone over for a while?" sylvia asks "yeah storm was the one I shared the house with" she replied "do you like yoshino cherry blossoms rudey pinky?" sylvia asks getting up "no storm loved them he even planted a tree outside-" she stopped staring sylvia's amazed face "they're so pretty I love yoshino cherry blossoms" sylvia said "-said his little sister loves them" she finished "so how many years have you two been living together?" kris asks "well for a year or so he left after that"  she replied "luna do you happen to hold feelings for storm?" terari asks she turned to her "no I don't" she replied "oh I must have been mistaken then" terari said "that's alright it happens" luna said "your lying..." a soft voice said everyone turned to the direction "pardon?" she asks "your lying luna you love him then you wouldn't keep the yoshino cherry blossom tree" sylvia said "well it's too big for me to cut down" she replied "you hold him close to your heart and wait for his return day by day" sylvia said "how do you know that?" luna asks "I can see your heart rudey pinky it only has love for storm" she replied luna started laughing "you really are his sister he always called me that" she said "really?" I ask "yes but he's fallen for me" Luna replied "has he ever told you that with his mouth?" terari asks "nope but I'm a pretty girl that he's gotta have fallen for me cause he kissed me" Luna replied "let's get a move on to oshibana town" sylvia said grabbing her bag "why are you in such a hurry?" nash asks "I just wanna find big brother" she replied "sylvia you ok?" I ask "yeah don't worry about it" she replied ruffling my hair "hang on I'm coming to" luna said "why are you coming?" nash asks "I want to see my lovely storm" Luna said "just hurry up" nash said sylvia grabbed my hand walking away "let's go wendy" sylvia said "hey wait for me!" luna yelled running.

With another companion and hatred between sylvia and Luna Is what luna says true? Who has Storm Dragneels heart Terari or Luna? Join our heroes next chapter for exciting events.