Finding out who Sammy is dating

Chester went to the studio to go help Mike and Maddie with her new song. Sammy wanted to hang out with me today so Chester gave me some time off. She said she had to tell me something. I was in my closet busy looking for an outfit. I put on a black lace top with a red short mini skirt, grey jacket, high heel boots and stockings. I put on some makeup and just dried my hair and left it in its natural curls. I took my bag and went out the door and got in my car and drove to the mall to meet Sammy there.

I got at the mall and saw she was waiting outside for me

I got at the mall and saw she was waiting outside for me. I parked my car and went her way. She look like she was nervous but when I reached her she smiles and hugs me tight. 

"Hey Em." 

"Hey." I hugged her back.

She lets me go and she looks at me like she needs to get something off her chest.

"You ok Sammy?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. Lets go get something to eat. It's on me." I said smiling at her.

We walked into the mall and made our way to the food court. 

"So like I said... I need to tell you something." she says.

"Yeah." 

We reached the food court and I saw Eddie at one of the tables. Sammy walks to him and I followed her.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked Eddie. 

Sammy hooks her arm into my brothers arm. And they both look at me. I looked at them confused. 

"What's going on here?"

"Well you remember I told you that I'm seeing someone and well it is getting pretty serious." she says, rolling her eyes and sighing.

"Wait. Are you dating my brother?" I asked her in shock.

She and Eddie nods. I looked at her shocked not knowing what to say. And I was mad cause she didn't tell me sooner about this.

"You're dating my brother and you didn't even tell me? What kind of friend are you?" I asked her in an angry tone. She looks down and lets my brothers arm go. Eddie looks at me and he sighs.

"Em I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you sooner, but I..." 

"Wow." I looked to the both of them. I shook my head and I turned around and walked away. She follows me and I just ignored her. I got in my car and I drove away.

I wasn't mad because she is dating my brother. I was mad cause she didn't tell me and they have been dating 2 months now. I drove to the studio. And I get out of my car. I went inside and I saw Maddie was busy playing her song. I showed her that I need to talk to her. She stops and puts her guitar down. Chester and Mike looks around to the back.