Tagulous

Tagged by WarWoman

Rules:

- Complete in three days
- Tag ten people
- Say ten things about yourself
- Tell a joke
- Tell a spoiler in one of your books
- Add these rules to your tag 

10 things about me

1. I am an avid lover of Camomile Tea. It has so many health benefits and tastes really good! I have it without sugar by the way. I also love coffee, but I drink it once a week.
2. I prefer autumn and winter over spring and summer. I cannot stand the heat! The sight of Autumn leaves and snow is mesmerising.
3.  I hope to become proficient in Spanish. I was learning it some months back and I was enjoy learning it.
4. My favourite sport is probably netball. The position I was best in was goal defence as I was one of the taller players on my team.
5. I only started becoming obsessed with fashion last year. It is because of the discovery of retro supermodels that I started to like fashion. Therefore, I also like makeup now.
6. My top three favourite colours are: pink, purple and blue
7. I feel as though one day, I may become a vegetarian. Not sure though. 🤔
8. I started getting into retro music (1950s-1980s) at the age of fourteen. It was one of the best decisions I ever made! 
9. I only started taking art seriously last year. Before that, I was terrible at it and only did it for fun.
10. One genre of music that I'm new to and am obsessing over is progressive rock. Yes and Emerson, Lake and Palmer are the prog rock bands I've got into.  They're totally amazing! ❤️🌸🌟☘️

A joke

The following joke was found on the net and it's not meant to hurt anyone at all. Don't take it seriously:

A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN...
The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"
The survey was a huge failure...
In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

A spoiler in one of my books. You're asking for it, ok? 😂

In Leave High and Dry, one of the main characters dies in the end. 

Tagging the following people:
screamthylastscream
stripey
MrSickboy50
Aries-Alief
QueenBeatles
AngelOfDarkness_X
Liverpool_Legends
heartpunker123
BayCityStygian
frehleyscomet

You don't have to do this if you don't want to. 👍