Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Sapul

I woke up in a cold room. I roam my eyes to the unacquainted place. The natural brown color of the ceiling and so with the wall coated with white. There are sets of guitars plastered on the wall.
Facing the bed is a 52'inch flat screen TV.

Where am I?

And why am I wearing a guy's clothes---

OH FUXK!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I am crying aloud. The door bang and a shirtless guy entered the room befuddling

"W-what  fucking happened!?"

"Y-YOU RAPE ME! YOU RAPE ME-- GREY WILL KILL YOU!" I said punching his bare chest.

"Uh uh Darling, Grey will never come to save you. He never cared for you. He doesn't really love you"

He smirk at me while looking at him.

"Hahaha why not read the message" he gave me his phone and I read the message.

Grey's number.

"Then fuck her Green! If that's what you want! You fucking bitches"

Napahawak ako saaking bibig at bigla na lamang humagulgol. Is he playing with me!? All this time!?

My heart clenched when I fuckin' realize that Grey never loved me. He just wanted to use me, and that his brother whom I thought was the bad guy but no. It's Grey.  He used me!

"Stop it Serene, I told you! I'm just helping you out. He now get what he want without sharing any coin with you"

My tears bursted and I almost lost my breath. He hurt me again

Again and again.

"W-why are you helping me!?"

"Because somebody like you shouldn't be treated like trash"

I wipe my tears and tied my hair. He is just standing there looking at me. Lumapit ito at umupo sa tabi ko, I startled. Kahit tinutulungan niya ako ay hindi ko parin itong lubusang kilala

"Hey, I won't hurt you"

he patted my back and gave a small kiss on my cheeks.

I nod like a baby, he smiled.

"G-green right?"

"Yes" he chuckled.

"B-bakit, bakit niya p-pinatay ang asawa mo?"

His eyes became softer and sighed "Because of my grand father's wealth and will, kung sino ang maunang mag asawa saamin ay siya ang magmamana ng lahat ng kaarian niya"

That Bastard!

"I-I'm sorry, I--I don't know"

"Nah, it's been years pero I'll find justice for her"

I touch his hand "I'll help you"

"R-really?"

"Yes"

***

                   Grey Cameron

"Fucking Son of a Bitch!"

I pull my gun and aimed Yukima's head. This is me, the real me. I kill people who makes me mad. And I will fucking kill those people that I hate. I will fucking kill my brother.

"Shit!"

After killing Yukima, I maneuver my car at pumunta na nang elite bar. I need to chill, I just show them my V.I.P card and everything's settled.

"Black Tequilla"

Serene, Oh fuck you Slut!

I almost break the glass as I drink. How dare she believed him and accuse me for killing Green's wife!? That Brother of mine will regret this!

"Grey?"

I stared at Mona, My brother's wife. She is wearing her two piece and sit with me in the sidepool

"What?"

"Green's not here. Maybe we could make love?"

She wrap her arms around my neck and started to kiss me on my chest
I push her slowly and was about to go.

Bitch.

"Grey!"

"Will you stop it Mona!? Can't you see that you. Are. My. BROTHER'S WIFE!?"

"B-but I love you more than him Grey! I can file a divorce with him and live wit you--

" you are fucking insane Mona! Slut!"

"H-how dare you!? No Grey! You will be mine! Ayaw mo ba nun? Kapag ako ang pinakasalan mo, sayo mapupunta ang lahat"

"I don't give a damn bitch so back off"

She pulled me and kiss me torridly. She started scrubbing her body on mine and massage my manhood. I push her hard

Harder than I thought.

Blood was now flowing in the floor. Oh shit! I--I killed her!
Her head hit the marble table and went complicated.

"OH FUCK MONA!"

IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT!

I didn't intend to hurt her. Fuck. Serene is still mine! And What I said about mine, No matter What I will have her back.

I drove my car to her house. My eyes turned red as I see Green gave my girl a ride. I balled my hands into fists. Pagkapasok niya sa kanyang bahay, I followed Green.

BLAAAAAAG!

I pulled my gun at itinutok ko sa bungo niya "G-Grey"

"Hey brother, How was it ruining me?"

He started to quiver, mas lalo kong diniinan ang baril sa ulo niya "YOU KILLED MONA"

"Oh You know how slut your wife is and it was an accident. You KNOW that?"

All I can see is red and an image of fire. And I know anytime, I can fucking kill my own brother

"W-what do you want!? You lose! Serene believes me now!"

I punch him on his face the hardest I could.

"BECAUSE YOU POISONED HER MIND IDIOT! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

I kick his abdomen and punch him several times.

"I'll give you an hour. NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN OR I'LL END YOUR FUCKING LIFE"

He run and run.

Baaaaang!

I shoot his left leg and turned back.

See you Serene.