Chapter 1

~ Hayley Kiyoko POV ~

~ 5 months earlier ~

A small beam of sunlight came through the currants, shining directly on my face. I slowly start to blink my eyes to adjust to the light. I look around me to find myself laying on the couch. I must have fallen asleep. I yawned. I stood up and stretched my arms out up in the air. I walked over to the fridge to grab some water. My mouth was really dry. I took a few sips of water and decided to go to my bedroom in my little apartment. I needed to change clothes and I needed a shower as soon as possible. When I opened my bedroom door I stood still and looked around. I took a few seconds to let my eyes glide through the room. I smiled. Every-time I walk in here I need to think of her. The sleepover we always have. The cuddles we always share. I sigh. I walk over to my closet and grab some clothes. I make my way to the shower with all these thoughts in my head. Should I call her to come over? Should I pick her up? no, no, to much. I'll just text her after I'm done showering. I turn on the shower and see the hot water pouring out. I let my clothes slip down my skin and threw them into the washing machine. I stepped into the shower and felt the hot water glide over my body. I focused on the sound of the water that runs down my body. I love the sound of water. it makes me calm. Suddenly I hear my window open. I smile start to form on my face.

"Hayley? babes where are you?" I hear a all to familiar voice say. I heard the window close again.

"In the shower. What are you doing here so early?" I yell out of the shower. I giggle to myself. She is so cute. "I wanted to go out or something. My aunt is being so fucking annoying again." She says. I let out a sigh. Her aunt is such a bitch. I suddenly hear the shower door open.

"Kehlani! I am naked!"  I yell while quickly grabbing a towel to hold it in front of my body. 

"Don't be shy. I have seen you naked before. You're my best friend." She said giggling. I look down and with a little smirk on my face. Best friends. 

"besides, you have an amazingly beautiful body where you need to be proud of. " She said with a sly wink. We always play like this. Doing all cute and shit. But, I couldn't help, but feel more when she says that.

"Thank you, But you know I'm not really as open as you. I'm not someone that shows off their tits everywhere I can." I said laughing looking at her. She started to burst out of laughter. "Girl, don't act so innocent! Who is the one that has a huge ass poster of themselves with their titties showing and everything when they buy their album? I'll give a quick hint. It's not me." She said laughing. I laughed too.

"Oh shut up Lani." I said and threw the towel I was holding to cover my body towards her head. I threw right in her face so I could turn around without her seeing EVERYthing. 

"Hey, that's unfair." She said giggling. My face was facing the other way so I couldn't see her.

"Just go to my bedroom and I'll meet ya there okay?" I said while looking over my shoulder. She was closer then I thought. 

"Okay hot stuff. Oh, Nice ass by the way." She said winking and left the shower. I giggle and felt myself turning red. Ugh. If she only knew.

I was done showering and I dressed myself in a cute outfit. I walked to my bedroom where Kehlani was. I Saw her laying on my bed being her sexy self.

"There you are! Come here, ya girl wants cuddles." She said and spread her arms like a baby who wanted attention. I giggle and let myself fall into her arms. "mmm I missed you." I said. She smiled. "I missed you too." She said and cuddled up against me. She was looking all cute and sexy at the same time with her badass tattoos. 

"So... Your aunt again huh?" I asked. She let out a growl. "YEEEEEEEES, ugh. I am getting so tired of that woman you know." She said while hiding her face in my neck. Shivers started to spread through my hole body. "You know that you're always welcome here." I said smiling. She lifted her face up so she was really close to mine. We looked at each other. My eyes focused on hers. She blushed and quickly looked down. "I know. Thank you." She said. "No problem at all." I said smiling. 

"You know." She started. "We should actually just run away together. just the two of us. Wouldn't that be amazing." She said. I smile. Drifting away in the thoughts of us together. 

"It would indeed be amazing." I said. She sat up and looked at me. "Should we watch some TV and order some food, because I'm hungry!" She said mocking. I laughed. 

"You're always hungry." I said while tickling her. She fell on-top of me. She looked at my lips and back at my eyes. As soon as she noticed it was quite she started laughing again. "Wanna order taco bell?" She asked me. I smile.

"of course! I'm always down for taco bell! You order. I'll make this place comfy." I said and threw a pillow to Kehlani. She laughed. 

"Deal! Same as always?" She asked me. I smirk. "Crunch Wrap supreme with nacho's cheese and   extra guacamole."She said smirking. I laugh. "You know me to well." I say focusing on her cute smile. 

"That's where best friends are for." She said and grabbed her phone to order. 

Yeah.. best friends.