Chapter 12- Leo

So I haven't done a Leo in a long time,  or any updates, so here you go! Disclaimer I do not own any of the PJO or HOO characters! If you haven't checked out my NEW book call LOVE IS A GAMBLE go do that ASAP! It is a TRATIE!! On to the book!

Leo

From every direction, Leo could hear goodbyes. It was time for the Greeks, to return to Camp Half- Blood and the seven to head for Rome. Leo walked to the control room. He pressed several buttons and flipped many switches. With one motion up, with the Wii remote, the ship was in the air, heading for New York City.  Leo walked to the deck, and found Percy, Hazel, and Frank waiting there for him. He promised to give them a full tour.

"Ready," Leo asked. They nodded their heads yes.

Imagine, your dream house, well this ship is ten times better. There was a fully stock kitchen, a weapon room, filled with, arrows, swords, shields, and any magical weapon you could imagine. Next was the entertainment room. There was seven laptops, not including the ones in their rooms, arcade games like pac-man, a 60 inch plasma screen TV, and several couches. 

 Leo led them to Percy's room first. "This is the Savor of Olympus' room," Leo said with a grin. Percy rolled his eyes, "You don't have to call me that. I would prefer if you didn't, actually."

They stopped at door, with ocean blue waves painted on it. The waves were actually moving. "Woah," Frank commented. "That is awesome." 

They walked in to Percy's room, it was amazing. The walls were painted just like the door, you could see the waves moving along the wall. The entire room smelled like the ocean.  Percy's bed post, were tridents, and his bed comforter was solid black.  There was a mini refrigerator, built inside the bed, Leo got that idea from Beckonford's bed at camp. Also the was a plasma TV hanging in the corner of two walls. The one thing Percy's room didn't have was a forth wall. Instead there was a transparent, window.  

"Oh, that's so when we travel over sea, you can sea the ocean. Fish, sharks, anything." said Leo.

"Thanks man, this room is amazing," Percy said in amazement.

Leo smiled, "Thanks, I just built it. Annabeth's the one who designed the entire room."

Leo, Hazel, and Frank left Percy in his new room. Next they stopped at Franks room. The walls were painted the red and black. Barbwire still hung at the windows and bordered the room. Weapons were hung around the room, like pictures.  Leo didn't add that much to it, since he didn't really know Frank. However, Frank seemed to really like it.

Lastly, Hazels room. Leo swung open the door.  Hazel gasped. The room was painted with different shades of purple. The back wall there was a huge mural painting of a herd of horses running free though the wild. Against the wall there was a dresser that looked like it was made from solid gold, and the knobs were made with emralds. There was aTV placed on top.  Hazels bed, had a tribal print comforter that, matched perfectly with the room color.

"Thank you so much Leo," Hazel said while giving him a huge hug.

"There is one more thing," Leo said. He clapped his hands. When he did, electric horses started to run around the walls on the room.  It was pretty cool, if he said so his self.

"S- Leo, I cant you did all this," Hazel said in amazment. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Elo felt his cheeks redden. Hazel sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her. Leo joined.

"So are you going to tell me how  you are alive," Hazel questioned.

Leo raised an eyebrow, "Are you going to tell me how you are alive."

"Fine," she huffed. She told Leo  about her mother, the curse and moving to Alaska. Her cursed gave a painful death to anyone who touched them.  She used her curse to help raise Gaea's son Alcyoneus, with her cursed jewels. When her son was about to raise, Hazel sacrificed herself and her mother, to stop him. A couple years later, Nico found her in the underworld, and brought her back to life.

"You are a hero, Hazel," Leo said.

"No I'm not," she mumbled. "If it wasn't for me raising my jewels to help rise him, there wouldn't be a reason to sacrfice myself. Therfore there is not a hero part." She looked down at her feet. "I'm so sorry Sammy, I really wanted to say goodbye, but my mom, who was taken over  by Gaea, wouldn't let me. The entire move was so sudden."

A few tears escapped her eyes. Leo lifted her head up and wiped the tears away with his thumb. "You are a hero Hazel," Leo lend in and gave her a light kiss. It was short, but not short enough.

"HAZEL," Franks shouted. "WHAT IS THIS?"  

Hazel looked into his eyes, and more tears started to flow. "I- Im sorry, Frank," she stuttered. she started to move towards him. But Frank was looking at Hazel, he was looking at Leo.

Leo got off the bed, "Calm down Frank."

"Calm down! Calm down! You want me to calm down when I see you making out with my girlfriend."

Leo was about to rebuttal but Frank punched him square in the jaw. Leo fell backwards and hit the floor. Okay, now Leo was pissed. Leo got up and lit both of his arms on fire.  "Don't. Touch. Me," he gritted though his teeth. 

For some reason, when Leo's  arms, caught on fire, Frank's eyes buldged out and he started to  patted his pockets while backing up. 

"Leo," Hazel screamed. "Don't throw any fireballs! Estingush yourself!" 

Leo turned her out.  The old run away Leo, would make a joke and the person laugh. Then they would forget all about hitting him. He never went to fire as his first option. But after going on a life threathing quest, you learn a few things. Nothing scares you anymore, espically, bullies. He was not going to allow Frank to puched him and get away with it.  Leo was heated up, there was no way to put him out. There was  only one person could, and unfortunately, he came  running though the door.

"Dude," Percy yelled. He summoned a gigantic water  ball of water and threw it at Leo. He was drenched from head to toe. Frank stomped out of the room, and Hazel followed yelling his name.

"Sorry," Percy mumbled. "Someone had to put you out."

Annabeth, Jason, and Piper stumbled  into  Hazel's room looking frantic. Annabeth looked at the wet Leo and said annouced,  "I think we need to have a meeting, like now."

Sorry it was so short. And I know, you never got to here Leo's story. But you will at the meeting, I promise!  Thanks for all the nice and positive feedback. I really appreciate it. Sorry for not updating.. I have been focusing on a new story. By the way, if you haven't checked out my NEW story, LOVE IS A GAMBLE, do so right now now!! It is a TRATIE!  (Travis and Kate for those who didnt know) Well until the next update, you know what to do...

VOTE~ COMMENT~ FAN

~VICTORIA