Let me make this right

Hayley's PoV

After I left Charlotte's I went to the shop and picked up some of her favourite flowers. I know they won't fix the problem but least it shows I'm trying to.

I then headed home. I got Scarlett out the car along with the flowers and walked to the door. I knocked on the door and waited for Robin to answer.

I got no answer so I knocked again a little bit louder hoping someone would answer. I knew she was in because her car was here and the lights were on in the house. 

About a minute later the door opened but it wasn't the person I was expecting to open the door.

"Elliott what have we told you about answering the door" I said to him.

"I'm sorry mamma. Where have you been?" He asked all sad.

"Umm mamma went out for a little trip. Can you go and get mommy for me" I asked.

"Ok mamma" he said running off upstairs.

I waited patiently at the door looking down at Scarlett and then looking back up at the door. I then saw Robin walk to the door and roll her eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked sounding quite pissed off.

"Look can we please talk. I know your annoyed at me but please just can you listen. I brought you some flowers" I said putting my hand out for her to take the flowers.

She took the flowers from my hand and just started staring at them before looking me dead in the eye.

"I don't want them" she said with no expression at all and throwing them outside.

Well that hurt.

"Oh...ok... I just thought you would like them. Look I need to talk but can you please just take Scarlett for a bit. I need a rest. She has been feed so she should be fine" I said practically begging her.

"Give her here and go" she said taking Scarlett from me and pointing behind me.

I walked back to the car picking up the flowers Robin had thrown outside and placed them in the backseat. I have no idea if this is good or bad. I'm mean it's bad that she didn't want the flowers or want to talk but she has Scarlett and she will want feeding eventually and Robin will have to call me to come and feed her and then we can talk.

I looked at the flowers in the backseat and just sighed. I then started the car and drove to local graveyard and sat at one of the benches.

I looked around at the graves until I saw one that just popped out at me. I read the gravestone.

Here lies Molly Ketter
1998-2017
Rest in peace

She was my age when she died which weirdly scares me. I don't know why but I just started talking.

"Hi Molly. I don't know you and you don't know me but I just wanted to talk. Weirdly your grave stood out to me and I just feel attracted to it"

All of a sudden a little robin landed on the grave. For those who don't know apparently spirts come in robins. I don't understand it but I believe it.

"Honestly how could this go so wrong so quick. If one person told me my relationship would be at risk because of one little picture I wouldn't have believed them. I just can't believe that Robin doesn't trust me. She is all I want. No one else..."

Before I could continue talking my phone started ringing. I looked at the contact to see that it was Robin calling. I knew she would have to call me.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hayley where are you?" She asked.

"I'm at the graveyard" I replied.

"Why are you...never mind. Can you please come home. I think Scarlett is hungry and she is starting to make a fuss" she asked me.

"Yeah sure. I will be as quick as I can. Bye" I said.

Robin hung up without even saying goodbye which kind of upset me a little. I knew she was upset but I thought she would at least say bye.

I got up and headed to the car and drove home. I pulled up and knocked on the door. Robin answered with a screaming Scarlett and she just handed her straight over to me without saying a word.

"Is it cool if I come in?" I asked not wanting to step over the line even though I haven't done anything wrong.

"Yeah" She said.

I walked over to the couch and sorted myself out and started feeding Scarlett.

"Robin can we please talk?" I asked.

"Depends if you have an explanation for that photo" she said.

"I do, look the photo is an edit. The fans loved the relationship in the movie I was in and it's clear that they ship me and Charlotte but that doesn't mean I want her. Look I can prove it" I grabbed my phone and showed Robin the photo with that caption.

"Robin it upsets me that you don't trust me. I love you so much and we have two beautiful children. I wanted you from day one at school and I will always continue to want you and no one else" I said looking into her deep blue eyes.

"I'm sorry Hayley. I'm sorry that I overreacted. It's just I get jealous. You could have anyone of these people and yet you stay with me" she said looking up.

"I don't want anyone else but you" I said to Robin.

"Look I was thinking we need a break away from everything. How about we go to our holiday home in Hawaii. I think it would help us relax. Does that sound like a plan?" I asked Robin.

"Yeah it does" she said leaning over and kissing me on the lips.

"Ok after Scarlett has fed I will call to have my private jet checked out and see if she is still able to fly" I said.

"Good idea. I'm going to head off to bed so come join me when your done" she said walking upstairs.

At least we are on good terms now.

Authors note

Hey guys hope everyone is doing good and that you enjoyed reading the chapter.

Suggestions are welcome

Georgia ❤️x