Chapter 2

Eric pov~
I dont know what told me to pick up this kid but it looked like he was running away from something. Ive been in that same position.Running from something I already outrunned.
"Whats your name?"I ask trying not to scare him. I keep looking at him in the rear mirror. He is staring out the window and the moonlight captures his jawline perfectly. He has a really small frame and it looks like he hasn't ate in days. Where are his parents?, I thought.
  "Theo"he whispers.He sounds so fragile. It just breaks my heart even though im like a couple of years older...I think.
"Well nice to meat you theo. Im eric"When his eyes catches mine in the rear mirrior, I smile widely.
  "Were here"I put the black Cadillac in park infront of my house. I walk around to theo's side and open the door. I can hear his hitching breath makeing me feel like hes scared of me. I dont blame him but it just concerns me a little. I wanna take care of him but I need him to stop being scared of me. I really do believe this relation is gonna work out. I smile to myself thinking of him being my baby boy.
  I unlock the door and see that theo stooped midway into ny house; gazing in the inside of my house.
"Big isn't it?"I started to blush at the way I said that. I took his hand in mind and lightly pulling him into the kitchen to get something in that belly.
  Theo pov~
"What you want in that belly?"he ask digging through the fridge. I stare at his back muscles flexing and softening again. I truly believe this dude is gonna get his way with me and kick me out. I dont know where to go so I might as well take it.
Eric stops digging in the fridge and walk towards me. He smells of a strong earth and he looks like a god. His scattered black hair,his striking blue eyes, and his godly frame makes me want to just take him and hold him ,but I cant do that. He might not be into guys.
"Theo, whats wrong?"he questions; wiping a wet towel across my face. Wiping away the tears ever so gently.
"Im sorry"I hug my body and bow my head not looking in his eyes. I couldn't ever look into his eyes with my grey dull ones. Hes just to perfect.
"You can tell me theo" he says.
"Your gonna rape me right?"
Eric puts down his towel and holds my face in his hands.
"I would never hurt you baby boy"