•~• Chapter Three •~•

Holly-Marie's POV

I got into the house and could already smell the alcohol my mother had been drinking. I snuck upstairs and put my laptop on charge ready to look for a potential prom dress.

*3 hours later*

I had finally decided. I was going to prom.   I don't care who I am, they will still be going to prom. I have the dress and have booked an appointment for my hair and makeup.

I thought it would probably be a good idea to get some fresh air so I got some money for dinner and left.

*Half an hour later*

I can feel my eyes twitching. It's happening. The worst part is the girls are coming towards me. I had to find a way out of this.

"OMG look who's here!"
"I'm guessing the answer is me ". Well looks like I'm Hol.
(Hol)
That's the worst part about Hol. Although she is the only personality of mine that sticks up for myself it's the personality that causes trouble.
The girls were all just staring at me like I was crazy.
"Aren't you supposed to be bullying me right now?" Shit.
"Yes but I have a question". Well Leah has noticed.
"Yes? I don't really have much time to sit around can you hurry up please?"
"You aren't going anywhere until we know all about it", do they not understand that I'm waiting for the question.
"Well I can't answer the question if I don't know it"
"Your eyes". Fuck.
"What about them?"
"I've known you long enough to know your eyes are blue",
"They are blue. Aren't they?" Well, time to act oblivious.
"They're amber"
"That's never happened before, I'm so confused"
"Maybe you should go to the doctors have them check them". Why do they care?
"Why do you care if I go to the doctors or not? You're acting like you haven't bullied me for the past 5 years?!"
"Well what fun would we have if it was serious and you had to go to hospital"?
That was it. I'm leaving.

—————————————————————