The Viral Video of the Pirates Haven

Felix was an amnesiac human raised in a space pirate guild. He was twenty two years old with the body of a natural athlete. His very stillness set him apart, and his face was filled with the perplexity of one who had been looking for answers to fill a crater in his soul beyond his years. He was saved by Toukou--an alien space pirate--during the invasion of earth by one of the most powerful alien race of the milky way called The Alfheimrians.

Toukou, the captain of the pirate guild of Felix known as The Exotics, was a one-eyed pirate. His skin was red; and he always wore a smart patch, a pirate hat and a futuristic leather overcoat. He sometimes carried a laser pistol and a laser saber on his hip. He was fifty years old. He had never been married, for he had dedicated his life to piracy.

Felix was the only human of The Exotics--and his best friend was Djoro, a human-like being with a dark purple skin, who had met Toukou three years before him. Djoro and Felix became friends since the first time that they saw each other. They both formed an incredible trio with Boo Boo, a small primate, adopted by Felix.

Like other members of The Exotics, Felix did not have a permanent place of residence. He lived in the milky way; and traveled with the guild members from one planetary system to the other, boarding with them vessels full of wealth or looking for artifacts of ancient civilizations. However, his favorite place was The Pirate Haven--an exo-moon transformed into a habitable shelter with a lunar landing platform on the surface, and a huge space ships station leading to an underground city called the Maglev City. The lunar landing gear was on railroads having a main circular track for ships' landings and adjoining curved tracks in all directions for takeoff. The main circular track passed through the space ships station where passengers boarded ships taking them somewhere or departed them for the Maglev City. Along that exo-moon's surface's borders, there were massive towers with automated sentry energy blasts cannons; and across one of its side was a single huge gate, opened for small shuttles.

The Maglev City hovered several kilometers above an overwhelming void. Huge oxygen pumps were on its metal buildings' rooftops to filter the air. Felix loved its streets' lighting and smart streets full of holographic notice boards showing advertising, where hovering taxis moved over the metal ground and alongside the third floor of its buildings. Felix also adored its nightclubs, cheap hotels, casinos, and Mc Emerald fast foods where he could enjoy alien diamond-shaped burgers. Most of all, he adored its permanent nightlife similar to an endless night of Saint Sylvester in Ibiza.

Today, Felix was neither with his pirate guild nor with Boo Boo and Djoro. He found himself seated at a high-stakes table adjacent to a particularly nasty-looking alien, inside a casino of the Maglev City. The casino was full of human-like beings playing all manner of games around smart tables with holographic displays, under the surveillance of dealers wearing white clothes. The carpet of the casino was of high quality; a knife of fifteen centimeters couldn't pierce it. Rich gamblers and poor gamblers who had saved money over several months or years had playmates caress them while they played. Flying delivering drones supplied them cigarettes and drinks. Few security guards cradling electroshock nightsticks patrolled inside the casino to secure it.

Felix's opponent was so hefty that a cat could sleep inside his shoes, and his tight t-shirt could run from Felix's shoulders to his knees once removed. Plume of steams escaped from his brutish nose when he exhaled. The game of choice was The Pirates Duel: a collectible card game that utilized holographic displays to portray the duel of legendary pirates' figurines. Surrounding them were dozens of people--two playmates who had put their hands on the hefty gambler's shoulders, standing around him; a dealer supervising the game; and a few players making side bets around the duel.

A pair of fives face e-cards, which had been already used, were set on the table's surface resembling to a touchscreen. One of the playmates extended an inhalator-like pipe toward the hefty gambler's bestial mouth as he drew his sixth face e-card from the pack. He dragged on it and laid the e-card onto the table. The plume of steams escaping from his mouth turned into green. The table's surface glimmered; and a holographic picture of a pirate figurine immediately appeared on the table as if printed by an invisible 3-D printer. The figurine switched on a laser saber and swung it around.