Night school

Dai's pov

I woke up to the sound of yui screeching. I felt satoshi wake up to. I remember I put a night gown on him. I looked at him and I felt my pants got tight.

(Just imagine with his hair and that's all) "Dai-niiiiii" he whined

"Dai-niiiiii" he whined. I stood up to go take a shower but I saw satoshi wanted to take it with me. I picked him up and walked to the bathroom.
He lazily took the gown off and his panties and got into the shower. I striped and got in too. "Dai-nii can you wash me" I nodded and started to scrub his chest. I scrubbed lower and lower till I got to his soft
v-line. He turned over so I could wash his back and once I started scrubbing I heard yui come in. "Dai can I take a sh-" she saw satoshi and scolded. "Oh satoshi I didn't think you were such a slut" I turned and saw the yui was completely naked. I almost threw up from looking at her. She was completely she looked like a square and i can't even go into a description for her under half. "You like what you see" she asked with a smirk.
"What am I supposed to be looking at. There's nothing there. You body makes me want to throw up". She gasped and ran out. I felt satoshi get up and walk out. He grabbed a towel and left me in the bathroom alone. Once I got out I walk into
the room to see satoshi in just his underwear getting into a school uniform.
"Satoshi your not putting the uniform on right"
He pouted and said "can you please help" I sighed and put his shirt on right.
Once I was done he looked kinda like reiji but the sleeves were to long.
I grabbed s yellow sweater and took of the jacket. I gave him the sweater and some shorts.
(Kinda a mix between kanato and shu)
The shirt was a little big. It went over his fingertips. I tucked his shirt into the shorts.
"Dai-nii the shirts to big" he whined.
"You'll be fine". I put him on the bed and put his shoes on.

Satoshi pov

I rubbed my eyes as Dai-nii put my shoes on. Once he was done I grabbed bon-bon and held my hands out to be picked up.
As soon as he picked me up reiji came in and said it's time to go.

Dai pov

When we got into the car there was no room for satoshi so I put him on my lap. The others growled except for yui. She just glared at him.
"Bitch what are you looking at" she did a "Tch" and turned away.

We soon arrived to the school and as we did we heard fan girl war cry's. Once I got out with satoshi in my hands the girls stopped screaming and started swooning over me.
Then I heard a thing that made me want to murder all of them.
"Ewww who the fag in his arms"
"Eww true. What is he doing with the Sakamaki's"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

The girls shut up and stood shocked as I walked in the school with a sleeping satoshi in my hands.
Once I got to class and opened the door everyone stopped talking. The teacher told me to introduce myself in a bad seductive voice.

"My name is dai sato and-
Satoshi woke up with a cute yawn and sneeze. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the class.
"Dai-nii where are we" he said tired.
"Class"
"Oh. H-hi my names satoshi, I like my Oni-San and sleep". He said with a smile.

All the boys had nose bleeds and all the girls were glaring.

Time skip

LUNCH FINALLLYYYYY

"Nii-nii can I go potty" I nodded and told him where it is.

Satoshi's pov

I started walking to the bathroom to go pee pee and suddenly 5 barbies walked up to me. "Hi" I said with a smile.
The one in the middle glared at me and grabbed bon-bon
"Stay away from the sakamakis and dai-kun"
"But dai-nii is my fa-"
I felt a sting on my cheek and heard a 'ripppppp'
I looked up with teary eyes as she ripped bon-bons head off taking my moms ashes and scattering them on the floor.
"Why"
A punch to the stomach.
"Lin-sempi I think this is taking it to f-"
"SHUT UP"

Dai pov

It'd been 15 minutes since satoshi has been in the bathroom.

I went to go check on him only to see a sight the made me go red.

A makeup monster holding him by the neck

"P-ple-please I c-can't b-b-breath"

A ripped bon-bon and Michelle's ashes on the floor.

"THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"
I screamed. I went up to her and grabbed her hair.
She looked like she pissed her pants and started to cry.

A teacher can running in and saw me hitting her.
"Mr. sato what the hell do you think your doing that is no way to treat a lady"
"Look at him he hit me. I was protecting satoshi and he hit me"
"THATS A LIE. YOU BITCH. Look at him. She did this to him. She has blood on her hands and that is enough evidence. He is that most sweetest person I've ever meet. And we both know he didn't deserve this"
The teacher grabbed me still accusing me. "Wait don't leave satoshi with that bitch" he grabbed satoshi and the bitch and we all left the the principals office.

Time skip

So the bitch was sent to rehab for 3 months and satoshi is still healing. He has a huge bruise on his neck. He afraid that someone going to do it again do he stays by my side all the time.

We where at the mansion and I had finally convinced satoshi to stay in the room. I had went to go get an apple and had finally made it up to the room and opened it to see ......

_____________________________

CLIFFHANGER ! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE DRAMA IN THE STORY.
I LOVE YOU GUYS 😍😘😘😘!