random 1

pillow floof!!! GET BACK TO WORK. NEVER.im catching fish again.informational instead of persuasive. not the final one really long or large earrings. funny to see.he was just a conductor, train. thing like you.new bar.*random flipper flaps* opposites *high ass pitch noise* *low ass pitch noise*Listen to this timmy wait for it to restart.*deep* kahoot!*normal whats wrong?*thuds and creaks* *random slurp**muttering* timmy and chevy *back to muttering*big ass thing of rockstar  i drink a lot yea.funny part is. too much lactose. bananas bananananannas. already shared you should wait.helped with first few lyrics anyway. editing.line spacing *crescendo of high ass pitch* get pressed! sad fast double space omg all i have open are docs on this tab a shot in the dark.parrot like a toy Woaaaauuuuw *indistinct chatter*working non timmies project. what?!favourite part of the song.*dead silence* in like that far *key board clicking* *app;le being eaten* *mumbling chatter*what part are you on where your curser is but under that.can i go to the printer?* high pitch off key chatter** dead silence*beep Beep kinda cool *writer is a writing this during class like a idiot instead of working on her history project* not that bad *kim comes in*TALK SPACE IS DED* HEY WassuPSTOP ABUSING THE TECHNOLOGY*dead silence**an actually working class*

I hope you enjoyed this random ass interpretation of my fellow freshman in part one of this random ass book which i created just for fun and also for some shits and giggles. None of the names i used for them are their real names they are spelled and pronounced differently. Please. 

I purple you all~
Baiiiiiiii~!

Melody~<3