New home, New dates.

"Good morning handsome." Kara said getting in the room and awakening Barry.

"Mmmm. Morning." He responded not fully awaked yet. "What is that smell?" Barry said opening his eyes wide to see that Kara had made breakfast in bed for him.

"You made dinner for me last night in the day that you thought was our six month anniversary, so I thought that I should make you breakfast in the day tha I thought it was." She responded sitting in the bed next to him.

"You really didn't have to do that." Barry said.

"Shut it Allen." Kara said with a mocking tone. "I wanted to do, and you know you liked."

"I really apreciate." He said and kissed Kara. "So let's eat."

They both ate breakfast in bed, sneaking kisses once in a while.

"So, we should make a housewarming party sometime this week." Kara said getting out of the bed.

"Sure, the weekend sounds cool." Barry said getting into to the bathroom.

"Great." Kara said. "And are you free to lunch sometime this week?" She asked not meeting his eyes.

"Uhm, yeah, of course." He said with a confused face. "Why?" Barry asked.

"Because Eliza want to meet you." She said.

"Yes, I want to meet her too." He said happilly.

"Really?" She asked. "Because I was kinda nervous to ask you that." She said. Now was Barry turn to become surprised.

"C'mon Kara, of course I want to meet her, I love you, we live together and how many people of my family did you meet?" He said to her. Kara could sense tears coming in her eyes but she smiled nontheles.

"I love you, you know that." She said and hugged him. "How about tomorrow?" She asked and he grinned.

"Perfect." He said and kissed her.

"Today I have to move aaaaaaaaaaall my stuff to this loft." She said after they pulled apart with a playfull tone.

"What a tragedy." Barry replied playfully as well.

"Only if I had a boyfriend who could run in the speed of light that would do that in a second..." She said getting up and going to the room, with a lot of sway in her hips.

Barry zipped in and out of the room a few times and most of Kara stuff were there.

"I did not bring the big stuff for a big number of reasons." He said to her and grabbed her by the waist. "That was a low blow."

"What are you talking about?" She asked with a inocent smile.

"You know what I am talking about." He said and kissed her.

"Hey, quick question, is Sara still living with Joe?" Kara asked.

"No, she found a place in the city, Ray helped her." Barry replied. Kara did not know Ray, but decided not ask.

"So I will see you tonight, roomie." Kara said and kissed Barry. Then she went out for work.

Barry then cleaned the bedroom and went to work.

"Allen, you are later than unusual today." Captain Sigh said as Barry entered the C.C.P.D.

"Sorry Captain, I moved yesterday and got a little caught up with some stuffs." He said and Sigh rolled his eyes.

"Okay, now go to work." He said and went to his office.

"Yes captain." Barry said and went to work.

The day was pretty uneventfull for the both of them. They stopped some bad guys and was about it. Barry was ready to leave when someone knock in the door.

Barry looked up saw Sara in a beautifull dress.

"Hey Sara, what are you doing here dressed like that?" He asked.

"Just wanna to stop by before my date and ask you how do I look." She said.

"You look great. Who are you going out with?" He asked.

"Alex." Sara said not meeting his eyes.

Barry was surprised, to say at least.

"Alex in Alex Danvers? Kara's sister?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you think it is a bad idea?" She asked. Barry quickly composed himself from the initial shock and smiled to his friend.

"I think it's a great idea. Alex it's great." He said to her and she smiled.

"Thanks Barry. I should get going, don't wanna leave her waiting." She said and Barry nodded. Then she walked out and Barry listened to his phone ring.

" Hey, I was just about call you." He said in to the phone.

"Really?" Kara asked. "You won't believe who my sister is going out right now." She continued and Barry hid a gigle.

"I don't know Kara, I am a pretty intuitive guy." He said.

"Really? Wanna bet? I will do the laundry for a month if you get it right." She said.

"You are on." He said. "How many guesses do I have?" He said stiffing a chuckle.

"Only one intuitive guy." She said and Barry smiled.

"Ok." He said and tried to control his voice. "This one is though, but I will have to go with Sara." He said.

"What? How... But... Wait. How did you know? She asked and Barry laughed at her reaction.

"As I said, I am a pretty intuitive guy. And Sara came here to talk about her date." He said.

"Ow, you played me. That is not fair." She said and Barry laughed.

"You came up with the bet, I just went along." He said.

"Okay, okay." She said. "Do you know where I am?" She asked a little slow.

"At CatCo?" He asked.

"Nope, I am already at home. At our bed to be more exactly." She said. "Do you wanna bet what I am wearing? Double or nothing?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." Barry said with a little smirk, understading what she was doing, he decided to play along. "You are wearing a monkey custom." He said, trying to get wrong on purpose.

"What?" She asked laughing. "No, I am not wearing a monkey custom."

"So what are you wearing?" He asked with his husky voice that never failed to send shiver downs her spine.

"Nothing." She said with her husky voice that have a similar effect on Barry. The line went silent and Kara knew what was going on. She stood up and went to the bedroom door, then a lightining trail picked her up and put her in the bed, kissing her. "What took you so long?" She asked with a mischeviou smile and Barry kissed her again.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》