Chapter 4 - Daddy-Daughter Time

Picture of Madison at the top^^^

Carter P.O.V

After a long, somewhat tiring day, it's time to head home and fave my horrid wife and beautiful daughter. I can only hope that Hannah is in a better mood than this morning or else she may annoy me to death with her constant nagging.

On the bright side she is preparing meatloaf and I am getting to spend time with my beautiful daughter so at least one good thing is coming my way.

On my way home from work, I had to make a stop at the supermarket in order to get the remaining ingredients Hannah needed in order to prepare her meatloaf and I also got an ice cream for Madison.

On my way home I kept looking at people who seemed to be enjoying what I would consider their average life and I wish I could be just like them but fate has plaued a funny game with me. I have all the money to take care of every imaginable financial needs and wants but yet I don't have the perfect family. I guess the saying is true, money can't buy everything.

I then spotted two guys oitside the local bakery and I envied the both if them and wish I could have the relationship the both of them shared. I'm not really sure if they're a couple or not but they seem to get along so well. That one with the blonde hair is cute too. Wait what? What the fuck am I even thinking. I meant to say he's a handsome guy that any girl or guy would be lucky to have. Sure I don't know everyone's circumstances but nobody's life is as terrible as mine. That blonde guy seems like an everyday, average person but he has a happy life by the looks of it and I wish that could be me but maube someday.

I then realized I was staring too long when the guy with black hair wbispered to the guy with blonde hair and he he turned around meeting my stare and I held my stare for a few seconds before looking away and then driving away.

What the hell is wrong with me. Just because I'm uncomfortable doesn't mean I have to make everyone uncomfortable but that was unintentional, I didn't even mean to stare at that guy.

They're probably over it by now and besides what are the odds of me running into either of them in this huge city?

I continued my journey home and successfully arrived at my destination in just a matter of minutes. I then pupped up in the driveway, parked the car and got out and into the house to greet my wife and my daughter.

"Good evening" I said as I kisses Hannah on the lip before taking Madison away from her and although she seemed hesitant to let go of Madison, she eventually did.

"Here's your ingredients for the meatloaf and also can you get me a spoon so that I can feed this ice cream to Madison" I said and at the sound of the word 'ice cream' Madison began squealing with joy.

"No. She isn't going to eat that now. She can have it tomorrow. If she has it now she won't eat dinner" Hannah explained.

"Well baby girl, I guess you're gonna habe to eat it afyer you have our ice cream after dinner" I said as she whimpered in disappointment.

"I'm sorry and I hate to admit it but your mum does habe a point. If you eat this now then you won't have dinner. So if you do have dinner you can have this after. I promise" I said as i lifted one of her little hands with my finger and kissed it and she smiled although I could tell she was still a bit disappointed she couldn't have the ice crem now.

"So how was your day?" Hannah asked.

"Same as always and how about you? Was Madison a handful?" I asked.

"You don't know the half of it" she said clearly exhausted.

"Madison have you been a bad girl" I asked as she whimpered in embarrassment.

"You know bad girls get punished right? But since you happen to be so cute I'll spare you this time" I said as she kissed my nose. Madison was quite cute and also quite the manipulator.

"I feel so terrible asking you to prepare this meatloaf after all you've been through today" I said as she looked at me and gave me a half smile.

"It's ok. I didntt preparw a proper breakfast for you and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for this morning. Can we just forget it ever happened?" She asked.

"If that's what you want then I'll be glad to bury the hatchet and move on" I said but I knew this was only going to be short lived and we would be fighting in no time again but as for now I can just sit back and wait for Hannah to make us meatloaf but in the meantime I'm gonna habe some daddy-daughter time with Madison.

"Tea party princess?" I asked as she giggled in response letting me know she agreed to the idea.

"Let's get started" I said as we both smiled at each other and got everything prepared for our tea party but while spending time with Madison, I couldn't help but think if that blonde headed boy.

Who is he?

And more importantly,

Why am I so intrigued by him?

Special dedication to ZuriWilliams Nisha_X_Evans PrinceGenoblois THARIOUS AddictedPeach MaeBear_ lavhoe wolfpuppy1989 Weirdo2017KaRiNaChAiToO13ellaofcv3nd3ttagirl23 JonathanJosh21

Hope you all enjoyed!!!