•7•

It has been two weeks.

Two weeks since you last spoken to Min Yoongi. Two weeks since you had sex with Min Yoongi.

Of course it didn't affect you much because you didn't have feelings for him yet. But you was a little bit hurt because right after he didn't look or speak to you.

He just left.

After it happened you still stayed on the Sugar Daddy website and still went places with Sugar Daddies.

Right now you were at a cafe with Jackson Wang talking about his life. You had a fake smile on your face and nodded on to the things he said not really paying much attention. Then you felt an urge to use the bathroom.

"Excuse me I have to go to the restroom." You said with a small smile. As soon as he nodded you pushed your chair back and got up.

Then you noticed two familiar faces. You made an 'Oh Shit!" face as soon as he made eye contact with you.

Min Yoongi was inside the same cafe with his current wife. You awkwardly gave him a smile before rushing to the ladies room.

After you relieved yourself inside the restroom you washed your hands and made your way out of the bathroom. That's when you nearly bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorr-oh!" It took you by surprise seeing Yoongi standing there and he looked a bit pissed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow confused on why he wanted to know. You weren't obligated to tell him your business, but you did anyways.

"I'm here with a daddy." You shrugged. Yoongi frowned hearing this information. You let out a gasp when he suddenly leaned down towards your ear pulling you closer to him.

"Listen and listen closely, I want you to have your account deactivated by midnight or else you will face a punishment ." He demanded. He pulled himself away for you and gave you one more look before walking away.

Should you delete your account?

(It's a filler chapter because I wanted to see if you guys would delete your account.)