friends

Brie's p.o.v
I was walking to my first class Wich was science and I was walking and wasn't paying attention and walk into someone I'm sorry I said I'm such a cluts no no it's ok the boy said need help he said no it's ok I replied back to him no it's ok and he help me pick up my papers and books thanks I said" when I looked up I saw a cute boy with dark curly hair hi I'm Marcus Marcus dobre he said with a cute but sexy voice I tried not to blush but it was to late my cheeks turned bright pink and I put my head down in embarrasment I look up and he smiles and what's your name? He asks oh yeah sorry I'm Brianna Scott but you can call me brie for short I said oh well hi brie umm are you new? I've never saw you before? he asks uh yes I am oh well I'll show you around come on he holds his hand out signaling for you to take it come on I don't bite he says as he chuckled ok you replied he showed you around the school then the bell rang oh shit! We're late come on he said as you guys ran through the Halls of the school you got outside of your first class and you say see you to Marcus but he says this is my first class. you oh sorry you open the door and the teacher and classmates stare at you and Marcus well well Mr dobre late on the first day and who's this he said as he looks at you me you say yeah you the teacher says oh I'm brie Scott I'm new this year you reply to him oh well I'm Mr swells welcome take a seat and make sure your not late tomorrow he says ok you reply Marcus grabs your hand come sit beside me you agreed.

3:15 school over

The bell rang and you tried to rush out of the class but Marcus grabs your hand and asks for you number you give it to him and say I have to go pick up my little brother at school talk to you later you wave and he waves back  you make it to your brothers school and you see him waiting on a bench  he sees you and runs to you brie!!! You pick him up hi James how was you first day? You ask him it was f fan fantastic he says were did you mean that word you ask him my teacher miss Fable taught me it! Ok we're gonna go get ice cream and goo home ok? Yes yes he screams ok let's go you make it to the ice cream shop and you ordered a bubble gum ice cream for James and you got cookies and cream cause that was your fav! Come on we're gonna go home now you say to James he agrees cause he's tired from today.

At home
You made it to the front door and grab the extra key under the welcome mat you unlock the door and the key on the counter you take off you shoes and go straight to the fridge and pull out left overs and eat them with james cause there was enough for you and him

7:00 pm
It was 7 o'clock James it's time for bed but it's to early he complains yeah it is but you have a hard time waking up in the morning because you say you go to bed late fine! He says goodnight brie goodnight you reply love you ❤ you say

9:00 pm
You were getting ready for bed but you get a text message from someone you grab you phone and open the message and it said

Text message
Unknown-hey brie what's up?😁😁
Me-umm who's this??
Unknown- oh it's Marcus 😊
Me-oh sorry Marcus I forgot that I gave you my number lol but I'm actually getting ready for bed u
Marcua-im sitting here watching your youtube videos and there very intertaining lol😊
Me-well I try my best to make people laugh lol😂
Marcus-lol we should be friends well if you want?😛
Me-yeah I think we should😊 cause I need friends lol since I'm new here
Marcus- yeah and I can introduce you to my twin Lucas he wasn't at school today because he was sick and we'll all hang out all the time😃
Me-yeah that will be awesome!!😊
Marcus-yayy! Lol goodnight friend 😊
Me-yeah goodnight to you to😛
End of texts

I went to bed thinking of Marcus and the conversation we just had and his smile OMG his smile❤😍 do I like him I ask my self no I don't we just met!
I went to bed with him on my mind!

Hi it's me jerrell how did you like this chapter?
And what do thinks gonna happen next chapter?
P.s ill do better next chapter I think😃😀
And sorry this is a short chapter