Part One

Madhu was sitting with Malik in the living room of Kundra's Mansion waiting for Mohan Kundra to make an appearance. 

"Just 5 mins, Madhu." Malik whispers to her and Madhu nods in reply distractedly her mind elsewhere. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Malik." Mohan says as he walked into the living room with a smile. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Kundra. I just wanted to discuss something with you urgently and that is why I dropped in the morning. Sorry for the inconvenience." 

"No worries... what is the matter?" Mohan asks as he took a seat opposite to them. 

"By the way, I forgot to introduce you; this is my daughter, Madhubala. I was on my way to drop her off to her college." Malik says as he got up to leave after the meeting. 

Mohan smiles at her and asks her, "Which college?" 

"Elite." Madhu replies. 

"Rishu studies there." Mohan says excitedly. "He is doing final year MBA." 

"That is wonderful. It is Madhu's first day there and she was really nervous about all the ragging and all. Now she will have someone for help." Malik says smiling. 

"Yes... yes." Mohan says a little uncomfortably. 

"Maybe we could introduce them." 

"Oh... he just got in to take a shower." Mohan replies. 

"Oh!" Malik says disappointed and then noticing a photo on the wall, he asks, "Is that Mr. Kundra?" 

"Yes." 

"Ah... now Madhu you know who to go to if you have any trouble." Malik tells her pointing at the photo. 

Madhu turns to look at the photo curiously and sees a handsome man staring back at her. He looked so serious and he was actually glaring at the camera for daring to capture his photo but the man was one hell of an eye candy. 

Madhu was hiding behind one of her classmates as they stood in a circle around the seniors as they picked one by one of their classmates and made them do stupid things. 

"You! Come here." the senior boy orders Madhu as he pointed at her. 

Madhu nervously steps forward as she looked around for an escape route. 

"What is your name?" 

"Madhu... Madhubala." Madhu stutters in fear. 

"Why do you look so scared?" 

"I..." 

"You should be scared. We will eat you alive and no one is going to save you." he scares her and Madhu visibly shivers in fear. 

"I am bored. I need some entertainment." One of the senior girls says. 

"What kind of entertainment, Dips?" he asks her smiling. "Will dance do?" 

"Yes." 

He turns to Madhu and watches her for a few minutes then asks her, "Didn't you hear Dipali? Dance." 

"I don't know to dance." Madhu quickly tells him as panic set in. 

"When we ask you to do something you don't say anything in return, you do it." He tells her angrily. 

"I really don't know." Madhu tells him in almost tears. 

"Now don't start crying." He says a little uncomfortable. "Just do as I tell you."