/t e n/

i loved you at your darkest

After I tuck the letter away I head outside my room to see Liza emerge from Gabe's bedroom with him following, they were holding hands

After I tuck the letter away I head outside my room to see Liza emerge from Gabe's bedroom with him following, they were holding hands. I smirk, as Gabe's face turns a deep scarlet and Liza looks down at her feet.

"Finally I knew you guys would end up together! I've been planning this since the third grade."

Gabe scowls at me and mouths leave whereas Liza continues to quietly stare at her feet.

"Gabe I'm not going to just leave the house, I live in it," He just rolls his eyes.

"Keep rolling them they'll get stuck like that!" I shout while smiling and head downstairs to the kitchen.

-=+=-

Later Monday morning I get ready for school as usual and I just so happen to peep out the window to see Oliver about to put on his shirt. Wow, I think as my eyes wander down his chest. Maybe I should look away I'm invading his privacy or maybe just look at little bit longer...Suddenly he looks up at me smiles then winks. I felt myself blushing furiously and quickly turn around not wanting to hold the stare with him any longer.

I hurry to the car this morning and see Oliver standing there.

"Hey, Oliver Brookes."

"Hey, Pheebs did you enjoy the show?"

Did I miss something, "Uhm what show."

"This morning at the window--uh nevermind, " He chuckles to himself.

"So, uh Friday...what exactly happened?" I ask because I couldn't remember what happened because how much I drank and why I exactly ended up in the same bed as Oliver.

His eyebrows furrowed together and he frowns saying, "Well the dumbass named Brandon spiked your drink and tried to..." His voice trails off but I understand.

"Oh."He nods shoving his balled up fists into his pockets.

But then his frown turns back into a smirk when he says, "I wish you could have remembered the part where I beat him up. It was gold."

I roll my eyes at the fighting part, but smile, "Why thank you, my knight, in shining armor."

His ears turn a light pink while he scratches the back of his neck.

But, of course, Gabe had to come and the ruin the moment by running out of the house shouting, "Sorry, sorry I'm late." Honestly, he looked a mess but that's not my problem.

I shuffle into the front seat(Gabriel gave up on calling it because I would always get to it first haha).

As we drive to school I stick my head put the window with a silly smile plastered on my face admiring the colors outside. The bright blue rising into the sky and the trees swaying back and forth with the wind. My chestnut hair blowing in my face as the red, yellow, and orange leaves float in the air.

When we got to school today Brandon wasn't parked in Oliver's spot.

"I think I taught that bastard a lesson!" He grins slowly parking into the spot.

As we walk into school Brandon sends an ice chilling glare in our direction. Bruises on his cheek and jawline are a noticeable dark purple and black. And one of his eyes had a piercing black color surrounding it. A black eye, nice Oliver I think while smiling to myself.

Oliver notices Brandon's gaze and glares back, but he quickly smirks while wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. I sending him a questioning look that he ignores, but I don't shrug off his arm. In fact, I like it there the presence of if leaves a nice effect on me making me smile.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet, Brandon was avoiding Oliver as well. Which meant he would avoid me since Oliver stuck by my side the whole day.

Maybe it was just me, by I felt the whole school was against me now. Every time I would go to class I kept receiving daggers from fellow classmates, some I didn't even know.

I nudge Oliver as we walk to PE, "Hey do you know why everyone keeps staring." I whisper while nervously tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Doesn't matter you should just ignore them. They are obviously they are even jealous."

I snort, seriously jealous? "I'm confused why would they be jealous in the first place."

"I can think of a ton of people who would be jealous of you, I mean your practically perfect. Your nice, kind, and cute," He winked after saying cute.

I feel my face becoming hot, probably turning an unattractive red by now.

He busted into an uncontrollable fit of laughter, "Oh my gosh you look so adorable when you blush."

I hurry my face into my hands and mumble, "Oh shut up!" I punch him on the shoulder which makes him erupt with laughter even more.

I just roll my eyes, "Come on we are going to be late anyway." I grab his arm and tug him to PE with him giggling behind.

A/N
Hey everyone thanks for reading!!! Hope you enjoyed it. Also thanks for 300 views.