Meeting Everybody

"Come to the park I haven't seen you in months girl" . I said excitedly to my friend asya I was on the phone with . It was like the second week of school.  I was walking to the park, and I was on the little minute phone I had because I didn't have a real phone, and I wasn't allowed to call anyone on that phone except for my dad . "Alright here I come but a whole bunch of people gone be following me" Asya said .
"Do I know these people? , never mind I'll meet them when you get here". I said excited as FUCK.  I was wearing some blue jean shorts that stopped in the middle of my thigh and a blue, black, and silver shiny tank top . As I walked to the front of Beacon Elementary School to see Asya with a white boy and a two boys that was black as hell. I ran and jumped into Asya's arms screaming like I was finna die . "DAMN yall to damn excited to see eachother", the white boy said as I jumped into Asya's arms and my LeBron flip flop came off, "see she don lost a flop" , one of the extremely black mothafuckas said. As we walked back to the park Asya introduced me to them , the white boy name was Brodie, the tall black boy name was Ronnel, and the tall but slightly shorter than Ronnel boy's name was mike.
After a while some more niggas showed up I met them all as Dakarai, Tayshawn, and this boy they called "shark boy" cause his teeth was fucked up. Then later on my boy best friend Qi'yone showed up and all the niggas started playing football .