↳ 𝐯𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Lun placed her phone somewhere where the viewers can see her perfectly. She sat on her chair and waited for some viewers. 1 minute passed and there was already plenty of viewers for her to start.

"Hi Army!Its Your amazing Girl Maknae, Lun" She gave a cute smile and peace signs.

aestheticjams: LUN!WHERE THE REST OF THE MEMBERS?
spilledtae:PLEASE NOTICE ME LUN!!!
LYanswer:WE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU LEE LUN!
minpark:why is she in BTS? the boys would do much better if she wasn't there
lunlind:🤧😭💕Beautiful at the finest

Lun Read some of the comment then went back to lean on her chair, She talked about what she did today and gave the fans some information about the other members that would help them to get them to know their bias more(not private info btw)

Jimin opened the door to peek in and look at the girl. Lun didn't notice him because she was busy fiddling with her fingers while thinking about what else to say to Army.
Jimin waved to the camera and that's where the whole chaos happened.

whatinhydration:JIMIN!!!!
_kinky.toaster_:CHIMCHIM!

Lun saw much more comment about Jimin and stayed confused until she looked at her surroundings behind her through the phone screen and spotted the boy.
"Hyunggg~" She Smiled.
Jimin frowned. "Why don't you call me oppa Lun, It's been 4 years"
"Correction, Its about to be 5 years and we have talked about this already"
Jimin rapped his arms around Lun's neck.
(she's sitting down on a chair, so basically he's hugging her from behind)
The comment went wild.
And They continued the Vlive together and then getting scolded by Jin telling them to go to sleep.

(SRRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!THE OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR)