CHAPTER 1

CHARATERS

PEYTON JONES

Age:15

Looks: Blonde hair with natural black streaks, silver eyes, natural skinny yet strong, medium height, not tan, not pale.

JAKE BENT

Age:17

Looks: Black hair with green streaks, emerald green eyes, tan, eight pack, tall.

HAYDEN JONES

Age: 17

looks: Black hair, icy blue eyes, 6 pack, tan, tall.

CHAPTER 1: ARRIVING AND MEETING

PEYTON'S P.O.V

I was in my black mustang with green stripes on my way to my dad's and brother's house. I've never met them. My mom and dad divorced right after i was born. I hate that i have to live with complete stragers. Oh and their werewolfs too. My mom doesn't know i am and have been since i was 5! I can control fire too. I'm a different werewolf, well that i think by what i've over heard. I overheard my mom talking to my dad and learned that a normal werewolf turns at 16. I don't care that i'm different. I like being different. But at school, i pretend to fit in. I'm usually the head cheerleader, straight A student, good girl, and is nice to everyone. But they don't know how much i really hate being like that, i do it because it keeps away the bad boys.

I got my heart broken by a badass before so i decided to blend in so i hold no interest for badasses that always want someone like them and all that crap. I hate anyother kinds of boys so i just don't date. I love being a werewolf. My wolf is pitch black and very big! I love to run wild and free. I hate it when vampires show up in my town which they do every so often but i get rid of them before they can become trouble. I'm a really good vampire hunter. Oh an there's also something else weird about me, in human form, i smell just like a human with no trace of werewolf, but in werewolf form, it seems like i'm a normal wolf, just bigger. I've had it where i've ran into a vampire in wolf form and they thought i was just a stupid animal. Ha!

So now i'm almost to my new house. It's just an hour away from my old house. I have about 10 minutes til i get there. It's good so i can still do my band. I have a double life really. The good girl everyone thinks i am, and the badass streetfighters fear. I'm the lead singer in this band called Shadows. It has 3 other members. Derick, Ricky, and Hunter. I also play guitar sometimes. They know i act like a goody girl and they think it's cool. they think it's fun cause they help me sneak out of my house. It's awesome.

I arrived then. The house was in the woods and it was BIG. I couldn't tell how many stories it had. It was like a frickin mansion! Not another house in sight! It was also dark green on the outside and that's one of my favorite colors! I'm obsessed with green and black. I pulled into the house and parked. I just sat and stared in shock and rechecked the adress. Yep, this is it. I don't want to get out. What fi their idiots? What if their stuck up? See i grew up in a two bedroom, on bathroom apartment with my mom.

I wasn't going to get use to this easily. I have a mustang, yes, but i bought it off of my street fighting money. I love wolfs and tigers. Tiger is my street fighting name. They say i move quick and lethal like a tiger. They say there is a fire in my eyes that just seems wild and free like a tiger. Even though i'm a wolf, i think i act like a tiger sometimes. Now i have to just be brave like a tiger and wolf and get my butt out of the frickin car. I got out and went up to the door after i slung my duffel bags over my shoulder. I went and knocked on the door where a maid answered the door. As soon as she saw me in my tight skirt that was way too short and that i hate and my tiny pink tank top with silver heels, she glared. She said

That got me pissed but i politely said,"Nope, i'm Peyton Jones?" I made it sound like a question and her expression changed to apologetic. She said,"Oh, i'm so sorry Miss Jones. I couldn't blame her for mistaken me for a slut, because i hate my outfit too. I hate pink and i just hate skirts, but she could have at least been polite, i didn't even speak before she was rude! Stupid maid. I hate them. I rather do things myself. Except carry those bags because i know she was struggling to carry them, so that's why i'm still letting her carry them. Ha, yes i know i'm mean!

We came to a stop in front of a big wood door and i said,"Ok, so i'm guessing he's in there?" She nodded and i took my bags. As she was about to protest, i said,"Don't protest unless you want me to tell my father how rude you were to me?" She shook her head and scurried away. I knocked on the doors and a deep voice said,"Come in." I opened the door and stepped in. I saw three people. One who must be my dad because he looked exactly like me ecept a man and much older and two other guys a few years older than me. My father said,"Ah Peyton! It's so good to meet you!" He came and gave me a death hug while i gasped out,"You too, can't breath."

He let go and pointed to the dude without green streaks and said,"This is your brother Hayden and next to him is his friend Jake." I looked at Hayden and he was looking at me in disgust so i mimicked his expression. I looked at the dude next to him. As soon as i looked into his eyes, his disgust face fell into one of shock. His eyes were a gorgeous emerald green. My wof spoke to me then. It said,"Mate, mine, protect." Wtf? Oh gosh no, he's my frickin mate!? This sucks. I hate my life.