Chapter 3: Watcher

Kei POV

Y/N fell asleep in my arms and I pity him, he really loves yura that much so why did she kill him? Well its not my business so I leave the room and sleep in my room.

Morning comes and I decided to check up on y/n but I didn't see him and he left a letter and I read

Thank you for taking care of me doctor Kei, I really appreciate your kindness and I feel okay now thanks to you I'm still alive and walking, I owe you a big one

Y/N

"what a fool" I murmured

I went to kitchen and cook breakfast

Y/N

Doctor Kei really help me a lot and I owe her big one. I decided to went home, but I saw yura standing in front of my door with Henry, my blood boiling and I want to kill them then they leave. I opened my door and sit on the sofa. I can't stop myself tears from falling, I still love yura and I cannot change that.

Hour have passed of nothingness and I decided to go out and hide myself from wearing a hood. I was walking then I suddenly see yura in the restaurant we love but I saw her waiting for Henry and it makes my angry I want to go but I stop myself.

I just watch them and eat and talk happily while I'm here suffering from pain that they caused me. They have guts to do that after they betrayed me.

Yura look at the window and I decided to remove my hood and  look at her. Her eyes widened and I can see she was shaking and surprised she get up then I walk away.

Yura POV

I was talking to Henry and we are having fun in the restaurant that y/n really love and this restaurant was full of our memories together and I can't forget him but now he's gone, I can't deny it, I admit that I caused him a great sin.

I cheat on him but he still love me, whenever we fight he's the first one who will say sorry. He was indeed a great man but I don't know why I betrayed him.

I look at the window because I remember y/n then I didn't expect what I saw from outside.....

Y/N was standing in the front of the restaurant and looking at me with sadness in his eyes, my eyes widened and I was surprised, I cant believe y/n is alive but I decided to went to him then he walked away.

"y/n! Wait!" I shouted and run to follow him

I end up in dark dead end and I guess I was just hallucinating so I decided to go back to restaurant.

"what is happening to you yura? Y/N is dead! He will never come back! " Henry said

"if it's not for you! He's standing in front of me and I don't care what he says to me and I'll accept it all!" I left the restaurant.

I love y/n but I think he cannot forgive me because I betrayed him many times. It's just i was just swayed by Henry and never think of y/n.

Y/N POV

Yura must be keep thinking what happened that day, she seems to realize how I love her but I cannot forgive her because I was sick of being an understanding boyfriend I can't take any of this torture and I need to keep watching them.

Henry POV

Yura still love y/n that much! I killed y/n because I want yura to focus on me and I don't want y/n to destroy it. I can never forgive them! I love Yura first and not y/n I cannot accept this case.

Y/N POV

I was walking on the street then I suddenly bump on kei and she smiled at me.

"oh y/n! You never told me that you will leave early! I was planning to cook breakfast for you and now my plan was ruined!" she punch my arm lightly

"oh sorry about that Doc. I was planning to say goodbye to you but you are sleeping so peacefully and I don't want to disturb you so I just decided to leave a note" I said happily

"your hungry right?" she asked me

"well kind of.." I replied

"let's eat! You have something on your mind?" she said

"yeah I have one" I said to her "well I'll lay for the bill, consider this a payment to what I owe you" I added

"really?!" she sounded happily

She really like someone who will pay for her dinner huh? What a handful girl

We went to the restaurant where yura and Henry go which is my favorite one and I recommend it to Yura.

We sat on the table next to window and we ordered and I wait for yura to come back and..... Yeah she came back with Henry again.

This time I'll keep an eye on their movements and I'll ruin their plan. Yura was behind me so we're close and she's just sitting behind me.

"ummm.... Darling? Are you okay? Your spacing out!" Kei said

"wha-oh yeah, I'm okay just thinking about something you know problems stuff and you know.... Heheheh" I said to her

"kei! Your here? Don't know that you will here, are you off work right now?" Henry said with smile on his face

"yeah, I'm with my boyfriend here" Kei said while holding my hand

"hello there what is your name?" yura said

"I'm.... Y/N, Lee y/n" I bowed without looking at them

"when it comes to friends, he's shy and I really have hard time making through with him" kei said

"well your name kinda reminds me of someone" yura said

I just bowed and we eat.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hi guys I just uploaded new part of this story and I hope you enjoy

STAY TUNED