Just Checking Up

StressCompany here guys. So its been so long since I wrote something. Sigh I forgot all the details of my stories. I just wanted everyone to know that I wouldn't be able to log in for a lot of time these times. I know it is hard to be left hanging when the stories were not yet finished, I know the feeling, I am a addict reader too. Anyway I just wanted to say that I tried to do some professional work about writing. No I am just an apprentice and I am learning under someone that already has a published book. He was a friend of mine in the company I am working and we happen to discuss about wattpad and other stuffs about writing. So he said he would assist me and he asked me to do something original and to pass it to him. I am working that one as of now and I wanted to retire about my company work. Sigh my Blood always rises to my head every time so it is very stressful. Anyway I just wanted to know if there were still people checking out this story since this one is the most successful I ever had written so I wanted your opinions about the concept I am working. They said that normal readers would be the best to be asked for opinions so please lend me some light. I promise I would write something about TPM & Unleashed next week. So please just these time, to all the silent readers like me, please write me something okay? 

Here is the concept I am working with. 

Twin Worlds

 Without us realizing, there were many things that we are not aware that is happening. We don’t realize that a star is born, a star died, someone gave birth to a daughter, someone became a father, someone got promoted, trivial things that are not related to us. Those things that don’t concern you, you barely notice them. There were a lot more events we are not aware of. That is my story. Something that nobody is concerned of.  Something that is only meant for me. Only me.. No one else but me.

It all started when I became aware of that other world. Details would follow so chillax. As I was saying, it started when I accidentally wandered into something I should not be. More like I was forcibly pulled to that other side by someone other than the one that hates me the most. Caroline Crosswell, CC for short. If it were up to me, I wouldn’t want to approach her nor make any communication with her. For some reason, she just hates my guts before even knowing me.

I can still remember what she first said when I came awake from a sudden darkness.

You’re back!

She said it with so much relief as if I died and I came back to life. I don’t know how to explain it but she said I really died back then. I was like What the heck is she talking about? Naturally it puzzled me but the moment I looked below me, I saw a world inversely proportional to what I am standing through. I saw people, I don’t know them but that world looks exactly the same as this. I can see it. Me lying down, unmoving from the other side, while Caroline is just standing frozen on her spot. Her expression was very hard to describe as she ran away screaming blue murder. Then I recalled, we fought and somehow I ended up getting hurt. I looked into Caroline that was in front of me with horror.

No freaking way

That is when I became aware of the existence of the twin worlds. The two worlds were somehow exactly the same. You could describe one to be the shadow of the other one. What someone do on the other side, that same person will do the same thing on the other side. Like two sides of the same coin, facing opposite, not aware of the existence of the other one. The only problem is, I was not just pulled into the other side, I became someone that can slip between the two worlds at my own will. Like I said, something that only concerns me. Something that is meant only for me. Only me. None other than me. 

What do you guys think? it is intriguing enough? I will post this work in here too when I finished TPM & Unleashed so don't worry I ain't dropping something. 

Cya all and have a gold day ahead. Always stay healthy and have fun.

StressCompany