Prologue

Staff rushed around the members, wiping the heat away from their faces. All Taehyung could see was him, sitting, catching his breath before the last song. He snaps out of it, feeling ready for the next stage he walks over to younger, lightly tapping him up on the chin and smiling. Jungkook stands up faintly flushing and smiling before walking to the edge of the stage. Standing behind him, Tae hypes up the line of members to get their energy boosted. Wings. The ending song. They walked on stage, the fans screaming and the music and lights turning on.

Tae glanced over at him while the intro played, yes of course he had a slight crush on jeon jungkook maybe he was crazy for it happening, and maybe falling for the person who he'd helped raise since he was 14 wasn't the best idea. But as air slightly caught the youngers hair on stage messing it up in a perfect way, he couldn't help his heart beating fast, so hard he swore he could hear it over the blasting music throughout the stadium.

No one suspected truly that he was gay, besides a little bit of shipping by their fans no one would truly believe that he was different. Even with the more than obvious hints in his everyday life and songs.

Although the overwhelming feelings for the younger romantically, Taehyung was 21. Prime stage of youth and all he could think about was how Jungkook would look pinned against the wall at the back of the stage, right now. Taehyung has to use every little thing in his body to fight the tempting urges.

As soon as they met, Taehyung was intrigued by the younger, seeing the shy boy who was meant to be debuting in a few months barely be able to sing when people asked him to. At that moment Taehyung decided he would make it his goal to bring him out of his shell. No matter what it takes.

He tried all sorts to get Jungkook to trust him, and slowly enough, the older was the only one who could get him to talk around people, start to interact with people, they were becoming the closest of friends.

Shy Jungkook just wasn't here anymore in 2016. Slowly, but surely he was finally accepting Taehyungs game.

Who will break first?

Jungkook finally got it.

Game on.

———————————————————————

Obviously the actual chapters are going to be longer than this. i'm so excited for my first book. I have 2 other prompts that i'm going to be writing soon 👀👀