거친 아마포

The next day came by and Jin had to go to work, he wasn't going to skip work just to cry more. If anything, he wanted to go to work and get his mind off things. Sometimes, cooking is a way to relieve stress.

Namjoon gave him a kiss goodbye when Jin left for work, then he left to the small restaurant that Jin's mom owned. He walked in, looking around. It wasn't too busy.

Jin's mom spotted him and came over, "Hello Namjoon! What brings you here alone?"

"Can I talk to you about something?" Namjoon asked.

His mom stared at him for a moment in silence before nodding, bringing him over to an empty table that they both sat at.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Seokjin's.. ex came back." Namjoon began to explain, "And it mAde him feel like absolute shit, excuse my language, and I was wondering if you could talk to him? I've talked to him and he seems to understand, but it's better to have a mother's touch."

"That guy came back?" His mom said with a frown, "After.. What was it? 3 years? My son doesn't deserve to be played with like that. I'll make sure to talk to him," She stated, "Thank you for telling me, his stubborn self wouldn't have told me on his own."

Namjoon nodded and was about to leave but she grabbed his wrist and made him sit down again.

"Let me tell you something," She started, "My baby isn't one to just tell people what's going on in his head. He keeps to himself because he doesn't want to burden people with his feelings. He likes to put it in the corner and wait for his emotions to just explode, if he's been vulnerable around you it means he had to many pent up emotions.. did he.. cry around you?"

"Yeah.. a lot actually." Namjoon admitted, "It was tons of mood swings for hours."

"Can you change him?" She asked, "Change him for the better? Where he talks about what he needs to talk about? He tries to dismiss his emotions with a laugh or a joke normally, but please don't believe it. If something happens in the future and you know it could hurt him and he tries laughing it off, try to get him to talk about it. I can't always be there for him, you know?" She said, a sad smile on her face.

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah, yeah. Of course."

"Thank you so much my future son." She smiled at him, "Now, when will he be back home?"

"Around 9 p.m., I think." Namjoon said and she nodded.

"Thank you, I'll talk to him later."

Namjoon nodded and then left, thinking about what she said. Jin happens to be stubborn about his feelings, so why has he been so emotional around him? Was Jin really hiding his true emotions? He wants to know the answers to the questions, he wants to be there for Jin.

Namjoon wants to love Jin, without putting feelings to the side. He wants Jin to be himself. And maybe that's being greedy, but he wants it.

While he was walking out he spotted Jungkook walking alone.

"Jungkook!" He yelled.

Jungkook looked around, trying to find the voice while confused. Then he saw Namjoon and ran up to him.

"Hello, hyung," Jungkook greeted.

"Hey. Want a ride?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook paused for a moment before nodding.

They got into Namjoon's car. "Where do you want to be dropped off? Taehyung's place?" He asked, starting the car.

"Oh.. uh no. I just came from there. He kicked me out for today," Jungkook admitted, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh.. You guys aren't in a relationship?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said, irritated. "We've told you this so many times. We're not in a relationship, we're just friends with benefits. He's probably getting fucked by someone right now, that's probably why he didn't let me go in." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Woah, Okay." Namjoon began to drive, "So to your place?"

"..No." Jungkook replied.

"..My place?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, preferably."

"Why didn't you just say that in the first place?" Namjoon asked.

"Because! I don't want to intrude." Jungkook replied, "Anyways, why were you out today?"

"I had to go talk to Jin's mom about something important." Namjoon replied truthfully and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Did you ask for your blessing?! Are you guys going to get married?!"

"What?!" Namjoon said, "No! No!"

Jungkook put a hand to his chest, "Holy.. I was about to have a heart attack! So, why did you go talk to her?"

"Jin's stupid ass ex came back and knocked on the door right before we were gonna do it." Namjoon replied, his hands clenching onto the wheel and his knuckles becoming white.

"Damn, you hate him." Jungkook replied.

"It's just— Jin was so upset over it last night! I mean, crying on and off constantly! Why cry over someone who left you without even saying goodbye properly?" Namjoon asked as he drove.

"I guess that's true, but maybe they had a really deep connection or something?" Jungkook suggested.

"It's been three years since he's last seen him Jungkook," Namjoon replied, getting frustrated by the second. "I really like him.. and I've been on edge for weeks! My mom's started it with making me think Jin had a secret admirer that was trying to separate us, and during that photo shoot? Yeah, that guy that came with us, Ken, told me he loved Jin! Now his ex is back? What kind of luck do I have!" Namjoon was definitely pissed, he was almost getting dizzy from it. "I like him. I want to love him, and I don't want him to hide his feelings! Is that too much to ask for? Am I being to selfish, Jungkook? Would you consider that selfish? I want his everything, but I want to give him everything."

"Hyung!"

거친 아마포(crash)