Get to know the characters!

The Ciphers Twins – 15 years old. Two poor children came from a broken family and lived with their abusive parents, managed to run away from home to Zero Gravity Town. They lives in a small shack which is the Mystery Shack in the series, but the boys don't open shop for sale like Stan. They works at different places to earn money for their own living conditions.

Dipper Pines & Mabel Pines – Guardians of the World Balance. Dipper manages what depends on the Mind (Justice, Wisdom, Responsible, ect.), Mabel manages what depends on the Heart (Love, Kindness, Dreams, ect). They're the Judges of Humanity. Their usual job at the moment in the storyline is to keep the World away from the conquer of Weirdness. Found out the Cipher twins have the Journal#3, they have to spend a little more of their time to keep an eye on the twins and look for the chance to take the journal back. It would be easy for them but Journal#3 has a spell which can restrain them, and Bill knows that, so they have to be careful. But in the other hand, they don't hate the Cipher twins cause the Ciphers are kids, they're effected by bad influences so it's something they have to change the Ciphers slowly.

Stanley Pines & Stanford Pines – Guardians of Day & Night. Like the names, they watch and keeps the timeline each day spent by safety. Stanford's also known as a great philosophy due to his knowledges. While Stanley give out wise advises for livings.

Wendy Corduroy – Spirit of the Forest. She's the soul of the forest, the animal, the plants, the rivers, the mountains. She helps the Ciphers twins a lot at the times the twins live in the Shack. Basically some survival lessons, and how to have fun. She's Dipper's crush (obviously).

Fiddleford McGucket – The Prophet. As his names, he knows lots of things and sees lots of things, he and Standford are best buddy. Everyone wordship him.

Soos Ramirez – The Major of Zero Gravity Town. A warmhearted man, were married (with Melody). He's a fun guy, even his leadership is not good but he's warm welcomed by the citizen for his kindness toward them. He's the one allow the twins to stay.

Gideon Gleeful – The Lord of Peacock & Trust – 13 years old. He's being called the lord cause he's originally a human, not like the other Guardians. His words is truly trustful (unlike him in the original series), he gives people hope in living and help people see where they have to go in the future. At the moment, he want to become a real Guardian, so he use Journal#2 for that purpose. But he need more so he has a deal with Bill Cipher (who he don't know was actually a bad guy...). Has a crush on Mabel.

Robbie Valentino – Cupid for the Broken Hearts. The different between him with the original Cupid is he helps the broken hearted one find back hope in love again. Currently, he also in love with Wendy, but being rejected.

Pacifica Northwest – Goddess of Richness and Beauty. As her name, she's the symbol for nobles, she don't just help people for free, there must be a price for everything. She has her own fancy temple and being worshipped. She and Gideon actually have some mutual vibes but they keep reject to face it. She likes Dipper (just like, not have a crush).

Grenda & Candy – Raven Knight Duo. They're just original Ravens but was saved by Mabel from hunting season so they followed her, became her knight. Are not Guardians.

Side Notes : 

- Dipper and Mabel care for the Cipher Twins so much people start to think they are the Cipher's foster brother and sister.
- Bill is pansexual. Will is asexual.
- Gideon is a very smooth lover...
- Bill being possessed named Dill.
- Will can sing pretty good. But not Bill.
- Bill can cook pretty well. But not Will.