chapter 19

Chapter 19: The New Friend

TOBIAS POV

I wake up at 5am and go down to the fridge. There is like nothing their. Some sauces, no fruit or vegetables, juice and some other junk. We have to go grocery shopping. I hop on the news since there's nothing more to do.

The rumors are true, Tris and Four are an official couple after all they did makeout at the celeb premier of Divergent. By a un-named source it is believe to be that Tris and Four had a child but put it up for adoption and are married. Tris and Four both have rings in their wedding finger. Tris has now entered the music business with her top 4 songs; Change Your Life, My Blood, Superhero and her new and recent one How We Do and we all hope that she will strike for her first album by the next few months. As for Four he has going out of the music business this year for his last year for school. We hope for a bright future for these two teen-stars.

I hop onto Twitter since I haven't for a long time.

Don't worry guys Tris and I aren't married or ever had a kid. Yes, we are dating but we aren't married. The ring on our finger is just a promise ring and Tris is not pregnant or at least I hope so.

Love you guys

Four
xox

Hopefully that will settle the rumors.

TRIS POV

I wake up to my alarm beeping and see Tobias is not in bed. I have a nice-warm shower and for now I put on Tobias's shirt and some loose shorts. Tomorrow will be the start of the last week of school for the semester. I walk past one of the offices and find Tobias on his phone.

"Hey" I say

"Hey Babe, we have to go grocery shopping, the hardest thing ever," Tobias says.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Twittering," he reply

That reminds me I haven't been on Twitter ever since I started singing. I log on. HOLY SHIT. 6.9k followers. There are alot of questions like 'Are you pregnant?' or 'Are you dating Four?' and other shit.

After a couple minutes I am getting hungry.

"Toobbbyy, I'm hungryyyyy," I whine

"Okay, lets start adventure of shopping," Tobias says.

I go upstiars and get ready. I put on a black long maxi skirt with slits and a white sleeveless croptop. I put on a black bowler hat. I straighten my ombred hair and put on white ankle strapped, platform stiletto's. I put on my average makeup, black mascara, red lipstick and winged eyeliner. I walk down and grab my white Chanel bag and put inside my Louis Vuitton wallet, house keys, pens, sunglasses, phone and some throwing knives. I keep the knives just in case someone tries to kill me I throw the knives. I run down stairs to see Tobias in a white muscle tee, black jeans and white converses. He has his sunglasses on and so do I. We hop into the Aston Martin and drive to the shops.

It's quite early for a Saturday. We enter the mall, their are a few people here but no many.

"Wanna ride Trissy," Tobias asks moitioning for a piggy back

I hop on and he runs to the grocery store.

"Okay,what do we need to buy," I ask while getting a trolley.

"I have a list," Tobias says.

He shows me the list.

-Fruit
-Meat
-Pasta/Spaghetti
-Pasta Sauce
-Eggs
-Vegetables
-Milk
-Flour
-Yogurt
-Snack Food
-Bread
-Cake