Chapter 1: Plans

Hey y'all this chapter wld be slightly different and not much talking on the females part. It's just thoughts and the feelings she's being overwhelmed by :D nxt chapter wld be more interesting I promise!!

• C H A P T E R  1 •
P L A N S

Sweat dripped down my Chin and onto my work out clothes after a long two hours at the gym, training.

Looking into the mirror, I can't tell why I even bother working out so much, it's like my body won't slim down no matter what I do.

I try to be confident, listening to encouraging girl power music to make sure I keep my head up high and walk bad-ass style, but that doesn't always work.

If I see someone glancing down at my body, slowly but surely my confidence would run out, till I had none left.

I had try starving myself but it just didn't work out as I just can't give up food for a slim body. Food and I will always be besties.

Puffing out a tired breathe, I slide into my dms on AntiChat, it was an organisation that allows you to text and interact with different races, ages, religions, etc.

I've been on this app for about one and a half months now and I met the most amazing guy ever.

He was so sweet, texting me every morning and night. When we first messaged each other, he gave a vibe as dangerous, play-boy, you know the usual types of boys in the world now.

But after getting to know each other and exchanging pictures and messages, I discovered a totally different side of him, he could be real charming one moment and the next seduce me with his never-ending dirty thoughts.

I really wanted to meet him one day, but I knew he would be disappointed in what he will see. I knew guys liked curves, an ass to grab or big boobs but my body is...unique.

I have curves alright but my body has terrible stretch marks because of the fat I have around my waist and belly. I have an ass, but it's really big and I feel self conscious because it makes me feel bigger than I already am.

And my boobs! I hated them, they were small but perky, never fitting in any size bras I could find at Victoria's secret or La Senza. I have to personalise and order my lingerie, the only thing that keeps my confidence from collapsing entirely.

Nobody, not even myself wants me, I always hope for someone that would love my body and me, but I have to accept the fact that no boy or men would ever be interested in me.

I always wonder how it felt to have a guy that's yours and only yours. The way he kissed you, the way he stares into your eyes and the way him touches you. All the things I'll never get to experience, I thought bitterly.

Even if a guy was interested, even for a slight moment, none of them had made any move on me, leaving me single for the rest of my life.

But alas, he hadn't given up on me yet, I smiled to myself, thinking of meeting up with him as he was travelling to my city for a month due to his work.

I was excited, he suggested that we spent the month together at a villa he rented near the beach. Since it was summer, and I was on break, I thought why not? And accepted his request.

But that was before I remembered how he'll probably reject me on the spot if he sees me wearing a bikini, and it was summer and next to a beach.

I was a fool if I thought that we weren't going to go Swimming at all.

Only time will tell.