Chapter 1

"WASSUP GUYS! *giggle* its Alex. Welcome back to my channel!. Today I am doing a Q&A." I was making my video and I had fun but I was scared doing it today. My parents are actually abusive, more verbally than physically because they know I could tell YouTube and it would get them in trouble. I was finishing up my video and I could tell my parents were outside my door waiting for me to finish the video. When I finished my mum came in and started yelling at me. I had younger siblings, they were twins but they died from my mum, she was taking me to the hospital because I was diagnosed with pneumonia and it got worse, it was raining and my brothers wanted to come with me, she didn't hear them and she hit them. To this day i remember her deafening scream as she was holding them and pushing their organs back into their bodies. It changed them, they say i am the reason they died, and I believe them. When they came into my room they made sure the camera was off and they started yelling at me, they truly did want me dead, and I knew it. I am turning 18 soon, I can finally leave this place. I hated school, ever since 8th grade, I lost my virginity to my best friends, friends, we went to a party and since the girls in my school were untrustworthy and all of them were basic sluts, I was friends with dudes. And they got drunk and they decided to rape me, I was raped by my 3 best friends and now I am the slut of the school thanks to them.

My parents left my room and now I am editing my video. I turn 18 tomorrow, so I was in my zone with editing, by 11:35pm I finished editing and I posted it on YouTube. I looked at the time, smiled and looked at my plane ticket to Los Angeles for tomorrow. I started packing and I finished half way when I decided to go to bed. I woke up at 8:21am, my flight was at 2:00 pm so I got dressed.

And did my normal makeup

And did my normal makeup. I finished packing after brushing my teeth and I saw it was 1:32pm. I went downstairs and made sure my parents were asleep, they got drunk last night, and I opened the door, went upstairs and grabbed my suitcases and left. It was a 10 minute walk to the airport so I left and found my flight, it I was now 1:57 and the let the passengers on. I got on and started listening to music blocking out everyone on the plane. It was a 4 hour flight, this is going to be fun. We got to L.A and I was happy, I finally got away from them.

I was heading out of the airport and I was trying to find a car to buy, I was looking for 10 minutes and then saw my dream car.

It was $157,500 and thankfully I could get it.....using my dads bank account. I bought it and put my things in it. It was amazing, it drove so smooth and perfect overall. I was driving then saw a restaurant and decided to eat for the first time in 3 days. I went in and I ordered chicken with salad. I was listening to music when someone came up to me. He had red dyed hair and dark brown eyes, he asked if I was here alone and said I was with someone. He didn't believe me and sat across from me. He asked for my number and said I was with someone again. He laughed and grabbed my thigh. I was about to leave until, " hey babe, whos this? Is he bothering you?" I looked at the person and saw the most beautiful blue eyes and soft mocca hair. I smiled and said, " hi baby, I was wondering where you were. I was getting worried!" I said as I got up and kissed his cheek to make it more believable. He held my hand and intertwined our fingers. He smelled amazing, when I touched me it felt like home, but it was a comfortable feeling. We walked outside and out of view so he would leave. When we got around the corner and turned to me and asked if I was ok. I didn't answer, all I could do was stare at the angel infront of me.

Word count is 768 words

Please vote and comment❤