The Woman

Last time on The Purple King:

Both of the kings stand in front of each other. Reisi looks as if he is getting ready for a fight, but Atsumi doesn't want to fight. She is extremely fed up and tired. She just wants to take her attacker to her clan's headquarters get information out of her. 

No One's POV

The sun started to set, turning the blue sky into dark shades of red and orange. The two kings stare at each other for a long period of time, bored eyes met determined ones. Yet, their staring contest was short-lived when Atsumi heard the calls of her clansmen in the distance coming closer and closer. Atsumi never turned eyes away from the blue king's eyes she knew her clansmen were behind her in their fighting positions, giving her more backup just in case there was a fight. And if there was a fight, they were ready for it. 

The blue king stares at the purple clansmen and a slight smirk appears on his face. " I suppose we have to arrest you all if you don't come willingly." 

Atsumi looks at him and his clansmen with the same bored eyes. "You are becoming difficult, Chieko take that lady. We will question her later." Chieko nods and complies with her king's order. However, she was stopped by the blue kings second in command, who was standing in Chieko's way. 

Chieko looks at the blue king's second in command and thinks, 'Seri Awashima the blue king's second in command. She doesn't seem like a big threat although I can sense that she wields immense power.' 

"Awashima-san I will ask you once, please move out of the way." Chieko says with a serious tone. 

Seri doesn't move, instead, she gets into a fighting position. "I cannot allow you to get this woman, she is in our custody now." Chieko knows what Seri was implying. Though she didn't want to fight, she knew she had to. Her king had given an order and she had to complete that order. 

Atsumi reads the environment, she sees that everyone was ready to fight. Atsumi walks toward Seri and Chieko. Everyone looks at her in silence, the only noise that was heard was the sound of her shoes on the pavement. Atsumi puts her hand on Chieko's shoulder causing Chieko to look at her. 

Atsumi's face held no emotion and said nothing. Nevertheless, Chieko understood her message because of her strain abilities. Chieko read Atsumi's mind which held a small plan. In that instant, Chieko shared that plan with all of her clansmen. Chieko nodded at Atsumi and walked back to her clansmen. 

Atsumi turned her attention to what everyone thought was Awashima-san. Seri was nervous, she couldn't fight against a king. Seri took out her sword and pointed it at Atsumi who was walking closer to her. 

However, Atsumi walked right by the trembling second in command and crouched down to the mysterious woman's level. The woman held a terrified look on her face as Atsumi crouched down. In a swift motion, Atsumi knocked out the woman in an instant. 

That action surprised the blue clansmen and put them more on edge. They were all a little stressed out by having a new mysterious king appearing. But having to fight the new king and clansmen really stressed them out. 

Atsumi lifted the woman on her shoulders as she walked away. She was not turning around to walk with her clansmen, she merely trekked forward. The blue king and clansmen were all confused but, when they turned their heads to look at the other clansmen's reaction they were gone. 

Their attention had only been focused on the other king that they didn't realize that they had left.

The blue king smirked at the situation and went against his nature. He ordered his clansmen to not go after the other clan or king and to return to their headquarters, Sceptor 4. 

Everyone was leaving as the Blue King looked at the sunset on the horizon. He smirked as he thought, ' It seems that I have found another formidable opponent. And I doubt that it would be a long time before I see them again.'

____________________________________________

Hello! 

Sorry this was very short, I felt like this chapter just should have been short and good instead of dragging it on and having a long boring chapter. 

As always please leave feedback in the comments! 

Also leave your predictions in the comments too!

See you guys next Sunday, 

-Mooshie 

P.S. The song is by the Gorillaz! They are super awesome! I listened to this song while writing this chapter :)