Close

His eyes still staring at you. You could see all the anger through his expression. Why is here?

Mr Yoongi: y/n!!!!
Y/n: shhh..
You placed your petite finger and gently touched his lips. His eyes slowly widened. But he pushed your hands away...

This was the last thing you remembered. After this everything turned blank.

                                   ..............

You wake up. Not realising that your not in your room. Your not in your house. Where am I?  
Mr Yoongi: your finally awake?
You hear his voice from the corner of the room. And lift your sore head up.
Y/n: what happened?
You say whilst ruffling your hair. And holding your head trying to stop the pain.
Mr Yoongi: don't you remember? Last night.

Last night? Did something happen? That's when you remembered that he found you at a club. You lied.
You nervously chuckled. Mr Yoongi came towards you with a serious look on his face.

Mr Yoongi: Don't lie to me again

You nodded. You tried standing up and noticed you were still in your black dress. Shit. You could feel your cheeks getting red as Yoongi was standing in front of you looking like he was going to devour you any second.

Y/n: I should go home.
You were getting ready to leave but remembered the man at the club last night. He was good looking. You started to blush.

Mr Yoongi: why are you blushing?
He asked because he knew it wasn't because of him.
You look at your phone trying to see if you got his number. You didn't. That's when a frown appeared on your face.
Y/n: ohhh I didn't get his number.
You mumbled. Mr Yoongi finally understood. And he didn't seem happy about it.

Mr Yoongi: That older man? 
Y/n: erm yes

Yoongi's eyes focused on you. He got angry. It just reminded him again that another man touched you. Before you knew it he pinned you against the wall and pushed his body against yours leaving no space between you.

Y/n: Mr..Yo..ongi
Mr Yoongi: what did I say. Don't call me that.
Y/n: Yoongi.

He still looked at you. Not even blinking. He's supposed to be your teacher. Whys he doing this.

Mr Yoongi: Y/n don't do this again
Y/n: what are you doing!?

You harshly tried to push him away but he wouldn't move.

Y/n: stop it. Why are you so close.

He still didn't say anything.

Y/n: don't touch me. Only one person can touch me and that's not you.

Mr Yoongi seemed shocked at your words. What did you mean?

Mr Yoongi: huh?
Y/n: I said don't touch me! I have a boyfriend.

Mr Yoongi moved back. A bf? He thought.

                              Yoongi's POV

I moved away from her. I never asked her if she had a bf. Even when she said that I couldn't focus when she was in front of me standing against the wall with her hair out and her black dress. Does she think her having a bf will stop me? I will get her.

                                    *******

Just realised all my chapters are quite short but I really didn't know that writing a fanfic would be this hard.
-
Insta: @Btsboyzzzz