Case One: Paper Cuts; Part Two

Chapter Two: At the Department (of magic)

Play the Music if you want to (it's not necessary I just really like the song right now)

When we arrived at the department, I pretty much regretted waking up late, my alarm broke later that day... I WONDER HOW! As we were getting yelled at by the detective, I looked around the room to see if anything had changed.

Dark cherry desk with a chair a little ways away, small plants near the window that he never waters, why did he even get those, wait, fight with the wife again? There was that same daunting picture of his family, wife, two kids a few years apart, him, and a pet they had gotten that past away recently.

The children both grew up and moved out, one in Maine and the other in Texas, one lived to see the day his mother die and the other died before then. It was my brother and I's first case it was quite simple jealousy of the younger sister and mother drove him to kill both of them. He never was loved by his parents and was jealous of the love they gave to his sister. Pity, she was a good person, although she was adopted they loved her as their own, so much so they neglected their own son. They forgot to love him and now he's in jail.

I snapped out of my thoughts to look at the detective to see if he was still going on about our tardiness. No, guess that means we can move onto the case.

"Hey detective when are we going to move onto the ACTUAL case, we don't have all the time in the world." I snapped.

"It's your own fault that the two of you signed up for this job Missy." Detective replied.

"In that case, is there anyway to get out of this job?" I asked.

"Sorry, not unless you work here for a few years." He said simply, almost mockingly.

Sorry for the late update *nervously sweats* 

Music: Voltron AMV °{The Paladins}° || Home

Till next time!!