A Starless Night In London - Cody Simpson Fanfic (Part 1)

ALLI'S POV

"Mum! I'm home! I brought a friend over!" I shouted to the kitchen as I entered my home. Nicole, the friend I work with followed me inside. 

My mother walked out of the kitchen and smiled. "Hello! I'm Alli's mum!"

"Hi, I'm Nicole! I work with Alli at Love Pastry. I just started actually..." Nicole greeted.

"Mum, is it alright if Nicole spends the night? Her parents are away and she doesn't want to be alone." I asked.

"Of course she can. I'm making dinner right now. Do you like chicken alfredo, Nicole?" My mum asked Nicole.

"Yeah! It's my favorite!" Nicole smiled.

"Great! It's our lucky day then! You two ladies have fun now, I have to get started!"

"Okay mum, we'll be in my room!" I shouted as we ran up to my room. I shut the door behind us.

"This is my room!" I told Nicole.

"It's nice! I like it." Nicole replied, looking around.

I gestured at a neon green bean bag in the corner of the room. "Sit!"

Nicole laughed and dropped down onto the bean bag. I pulled up my hot pink bean bag next to her and sat down.

"So how are you liking LPS so far?" I asked.

"Oh, it's great! I really like it! I can tell it's going to be fun!" She exclaimed.

"Oh it will be! I remember my first day! Best day ever!"

All of the sudden, my brother walked into the room.

"Hey Alli, have you-" He stopped speaking as soon as his eyes landed on Nicole.

"What's up, bro?" I smiled. I knew what he was thinking.

His eyes quickly darted to me, "I- uh... Have you seen my blue sweater?"

"I thought I saw mum washing it yesterday. Check the clean basket?"

"Alright, thanks."

Just as he was turning, I called to him. "Cody!"

Cody quickly turned to me, "Hm?"

"This is Nicole. She's new at Love Pastry. She's spending the night!"

"Hi Nicole! I'm Cody Simpson. But you probably know that by now," Cody laughed. "We should all hang out in the living area tonight then."

"That sounds good, as long as your parents don't mind." Nicole smiled, shaking Cody's extended hand.

"They won't, they really never do. Everytime we have a guest, we just crash in there watching a movie."

"Great! I can't wait."

Cody smiled and left the room. I waited a while and then turned to Nicole.

"I think I found your new secret admirer." I grinned.

"Huh? No! He can't like me. I'm just a normal girl. He probably has thousands of girls going for his heart." She told me.

"And he only can pick one! Well, that's if you're one of those girls!"

"Alli Simpson, you are crazy!"

"I know!"

That night, we all had dinner, and then the three of us stayed in the living area watching movies. Nicole and Cody had already passed out in the middle of 21 Jump Street, so I went ahead and slept too. I couldn't wait to see their relationship soar.

CODY'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and let the sunlight stream through. It didn't take me long enough to realize that I was asleep on the couch, and Nicole was asleep on my shoulder. I smiled. She looked like such an angel while asleep. Well, awake too, but this was peaceful just watching her breathe, staying still. After staring at her for a little over 3 minutes, she started to move, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I felt a draft on my shoulder as she lifted her head. The warmth of her body soon vanished as she rose from the couch to stretch. I opened my eyes completely and did my best 'I'm tired' stretch. She turned around and looked at me, giving me the most adorable smile ever.

"Hiya," She greeted, dropping down next to me.

"Hello there," I grinned. We sat in silence for about 2 minutes, and I enjoyed it. But then Alli woke up.

"Rise and shine fellow sleepers!" She yawned, getting up from the chair she fell asleep in.

"Rise and shine? Shouldn't that be said to you?" Nicole laughed.

"DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS IN THE MORNING NICOLE, JEEZ!" Alli joked.

Nicole jumped up and shook Alli, "Breakfast! We should all go! I know a great place here that my aunt used to take me too when I was younger! You guys will LOVE it!"

"Does it serve pancakes?"

"Yes, all sorts of pancakes."

"Yum, I've been craving pancakes for a while now!"

I smiled and shook my head at my sister's random feelings. Nicole turned to me.

"You up for it, Cody?" She asked.

"Yeah, totally!" I replied.

And so we were off, running around the house, grabbing our stuff, getting ready and before I knew it, I was looking the best that I have ever looked in my life. And I think I know the exact same reason why I did so in the first place.